Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
Why don't you ask RKC to present his version of the "truth?"

Kinda seems like most posters here have already taken on the duties of judge, jury, and prosecutor, I really cant blame him for not wanting to comment on the matter, I mean whats left to say? Seems like everyone has already decided what happened.

magnetardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kinda seems like most posters here have already taken on the duties of judge, jury, and prosecutor, I really cant blame him for not wanting to comment on the matter, I mean whats left to say? Seems like everyone has already decided what happened.

Or he could have easily responded to the first post before anyone gave their opinion instead of going into stealth mode. He was posting all the way up until the OP posted and he's been following the thread all along as recently as yesterday.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
Or he could have easily responded to the first post before anyone gave their opinion instead of going into stealth mode. He was posting all the way up until the OP posted and he's been following the thread all along as recently as yesterday.

the puppet master needs to know the direction of the narrative so he can determine which strings to pull as chirpie stands by

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
This garbage laid dormant for 4 months and this guy just had to bring it back. Then he disappears and you clowns go off and post 240 more comments repeating the same old crap. There's something wrong about this place...

Look who has an honorable mention on a Facebook Billiards group.

IP1HJck.jpg

c0wxG8b.jpg

YtmaABi.jpg

Last edited:

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
This garbage laid dormant for 4 months and this guy just had to bring it back. Then he disappears and you clowns go off and post 240 more comments repeating the same old crap. There's something wrong about this place...

It's just the way they love. They love to find someone to hate on and believe in. Even if they are misled.

At least they love somebody! Here is their story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB9YIsKIEbA

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
The Rules

It's a good time to post the rules. https://forums.azbilliards.com//showthread.php?t=25061

If knocking a seller isn't permitted how is knocking a person's private business allowed? Especially when you may not know the details?

Usually if the Op asks for a thread to be deleted they generally will.

AzBilliards Forums Rules Copy pasted

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of AzBilliards Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of AzBilliards Forums, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

To be included, there will be no ad hominem attacks. No name calling nor insults. Disagreeing with someone is fine, but calling them an idiot because of their opinion is not.

All posts will be kept civil.

Items that will be allowed for sale must be pool related.

The owners of AzBilliards Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
I have read, and agree to abide by the AzBilliards Forums rules.

Three strikes, you're out.

Wanted/For Sale Rules And Guidelines.....Copy pasted from Wilson's Rules sticky post

General Forum Rules shall be followed
http://forums.azbilliards.com//showthread.php?t=25061

If you are going to participate in the " Wanted / for Sale " area of AZB, these additional rules should be followed:

Any Posts without an Item For Sale, Trade or Wanted to buy will be deleted or moved as Moderator sees fit.

Additional rules:

Your items for sale or trade MUST be pool related or strictly offered for trade only for a pool related item.

There will be NO cash offers etc. allowed for NON pool related items.

Wanted to buy posts must be for pool related items only.

Any post with NPR items offered for cash will be deleted.

If you are going to post in another's sale or trade thread, if you are knocking their thread, you will received warnings and bans as with regular rule violations.

You have NO right to criticize or complain regarding pictures, prices etc.
Everyone is expected to participate in a civil manner and if there are violations, you may report them anonymously via the "report post " button in the upper right hand corner of each post.

Either buy from an individual or don't but knocking them is not an option.

It is also suggested that you use an escrow service when making larger purchases from members you may be uncertain of.

As always, feel free to ask questions if you don't understand something.

You can reach myself or Mike Howerton ( azhousepro ) if you need help.

Last edited:

magnetardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's a good time to post the rules. https://forums.azbilliards.com//showthread.php?t=25061

If knocking a seller isn't permitted how is knocking a person's private business allowed? Especially when you may not know the details?

Usually if the Op asks for a thread to be deleted they generally will.

AzBilliards Forums Rules Copy pasted

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of AzBilliards Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of AzBilliards Forums, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

To be included, there will be no ad hominem attacks. No name calling nor insults. Disagreeing with someone is fine, but calling them an idiot because of their opinion is not.

All posts will be kept civil.

Items that will be allowed for sale must be pool related.

The owners of AzBilliards Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
I have read, and agree to abide by the AzBilliards Forums rules.

Three strikes, you're out.

Wanted/For Sale Rules And Guidelines.....Copy pasted from Wilson's Rules sticky post

General Forum Rules shall be followed
http://forums.azbilliards.com//showthread.php?t=25061

If you are going to participate in the " Wanted / for Sale " area of AZB, these additional rules should be followed:

Any Posts without an Item For Sale, Trade or Wanted to buy will be deleted or moved as Moderator sees fit.

Additional rules:

Your items for sale or trade MUST be pool related or strictly offered for trade only for a pool related item.

There will be NO cash offers etc. allowed for NON pool related items.

Wanted to buy posts must be for pool related items only.

Any post with NPR items offered for cash will be deleted.

If you are going to post in another's sale or trade thread, if you are knocking their thread, you will received warnings and bans as with regular rule violations.

You have NO right to criticize or complain regarding pictures, prices etc.
Everyone is expected to participate in a civil manner and if there are violations, you may report them anonymously via the "report post " button in the upper right hand corner of each post.

Either buy from an individual or don't but knocking them is not an option.

It is also suggested that you use an escrow service when making larger purchases from members you may be uncertain of.

As always, feel free to ask questions if you don't understand something.

You can reach myself or Mike Howerton ( azhousepro ) if you need help.
Rip off reports are more than welcome to inform newer or uninformed members not to deal with unscrupulous people. You keep acting like this is the first time Glen boned someone, it is not.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Rip off reports are more than welcome to inform newer or uninformed members not to deal with unscrupulous people. You keep acting like this is the first time Glen boned someone, it is not.

You haven't got one dime invested in this and you're going to be everyone's savior? You sure are defending that awfully
hard for some reason or you're afraid to admit you were bamboozled? I'm trying to help you here by eliciting some investigation about
what really happened but someone telling you they're a victim is all you need to go on the attack. Some impartial judge you are and you
apparently have a coven.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You haven't got one dime invested in this and you're going to be everyone's savior? You sure are defending that awfully
hard for some reason or you're afraid to admit you were bamboozled? I'm trying to help you here by eliciting some investigation about
what really happened but someone telling you they're a victim is all you need to go on the attack. Some impartial judge you are and you
apparently have a coven.
WTF????????? What psychotropic goodies are you taking???????? You've already said anyone taking OP at his word is being conned yet you know NOTHING about what was/is/isn't in the contract between the two parties. NEITHER side has revealed the ACTUAL details of their contract yet you continue your addled rambling about one side being conned.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
WTF????????? What psychotropic goodies are you taking???????? You've already said anyone taking OP at his word is being conned yet you know NOTHING about what was/is/isn't in the contract between the two parties. NEITHER side has revealed the ACTUAL details of their contract yet you continue your addled rambling about one side being conned.

Here is what it costs to take someone to small claims in Washington State.

$1750 plus rails to a table = probably over 3 thousand dollars worth of property in question.

Now with rates this cheap to make someone appear in court and 15 minutes to fill out the paperwork vs. coming here to whine,

If it were you're money and rails what would you do?

You see something doesn't add up here does it?

CourtCostinWashingtonState.png

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
apparently have a coven.

How much actual $$$ money do YOU have invested Robin?? You were not part of this deal either, why are you so concerned over another grown mans business dealings? Why are you so BALLS DEEP in Glens ass? You aren't content just showing how brain dead you are in the NPR, you feel the need to show your ass everywhere you can? I really don't understand.....

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
How much actual $$$ money do YOU have invested Robin?? You were not part of this deal either, why are you so concerned over another grown mans business dealings? Why are you so BALLS DEEP in Glens ass? You aren't content just showing how brain dead you are in the NPR, you feel the need to show your ass everywhere you can? I really don't understand.....

I am a concerned citizen and I hate to see the good loving people of AzB get bamboozled. Which is evident in this case, but its kinda hard to convince the natives.

Besides its against the very rules we have here. The problem is there's nothing else to really talk about. Did you steal that little car? Right likely story.

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am a concerned citizen and I hate to see the good loving people of AzB get bamboozled. Which is evident in this case, but its kinda hard to convince the natives.

Besides its against the very rules we have here. The problem is there's nothing else to really talk about. Did you steal that little car? Right likely story.

So you admit you have no money invested, don't know shit, just like to talk shit... GOT IT

JessEm

AzB Goldmember
Silver Member
Steaming pile of dung.

Despicable.

File a small claims suit in his county. Once that's done let me know so I can contact Judge Judy's producer... Agree to on the show and you will get a free trip to Cali, and your award guaranteed in 30 days...

I Got Lucky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
336Robin,

I don't know if the OP's story holds water or RKC's story holds water but you are making yourself look like an ass. Like us, you have half a story so you don't know the truth. At this point if someone asks for the cliff notes to this thread it will be:

That Robin guy is an idiot.

If your content with that, keep posting here and keeping this thread at the top of page 1. You aint doing yourself or RKC any favors.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
So you admit you have no money invested, don't know shit, just like to talk shit... GOT IT

It's a free country and sadly I'm not wrong.

I just couldn't save them from themselves, neither could Glenn so he stayed back and let them do what they would have done anyway which was be gullible.

You see they have to have someone to blame in order to feel good about themselves.

Otherwise someone would have told that guy to take it to small claims which was the logical decision. A person who wouldn't handle his own problems himself in front a judge may be wrong and that's why he brought it here.

He has a story on Glen and he was welcomed with loving arms and by quite a list of people if I recall. You would have thought one of them would have demanded some proof but no.

No proof whatsoever just, "meany took my rails and money waaaa."