Which side do you like???

poolchic

help me lord
Silver Member
Chris Bartrum vs BJ Ussery.
Match offered thus far...playing a 12 ahead for 10k with BJ getting the call 8...
Just wondering which would you put your cash on...

crawfish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Imo

poolchic said:
Match offered thus far...playing a 12 ahead for 10k with BJ getting the call 8...
Call eight won't get him there. Wild eight (because of the break) might. I think it's that close. You let BJ rack his own, and look out. I saw him betting real high against Fuller make the nine three times in a row on the snap. I unfortunately, was betting on the side.

xianmacx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Let me know if the match goes down. I'll take some action on bartrum's side.

Ian

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
poolchic said:

I like CB just because he's on a roll now.

qfancier

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Saw Chris play last week and it would be hard to go against him at this time. Verryyyy steady.

gpeezy

for sale!
Bj

I know BJ is a good player. I know when he played Earl they both missed balls, and Earl isn't much on playin safe. Their match was too close for me there to take BJ. I know Earl is a great player but he wasn't playing his best. Chris is a solid player, good to go for whatever stake, and moves really well. I like Chris in a majority of action he gets in right now.

Southpaw

Swing away, Meril....
Silver Member
In an ahead set, I like Bartrum. If they were playing races, BJ would have a much better chance. JMO.

Southpaw

poolchic

help me lord
Silver Member
Thanks folks...that's what my instinct was tellin me too.
Thanks for your unbiast opinions=)