Who decides if someone is a "Pro" or an "AM"?

Pangit

Banned
meaning...it's alot like Dana White in the UFC...ultimate power. This Pinoy "Jerry" is sponsored...Just went to HK and competed in an open Dart's Tourny on his backer's dime... To me...that is a "Pro" anyway you want to look at it?

Yet he is still raising all sort's of hell in the "Am" league...when he's in town. Same-Same with Pool...maybe even more so in "Pool League" play?

many regards...
Pangit
 
meaning...it's alot like Dana White in the UFC...ultimate power. This Pinoy "Jerry" is sponsored...Just went to HK and competed in an open Dart's Tourny on his backer's dime... To me...that is a "Pro" anyway you want to look at it?

Yet he is still raising all sort's of hell in the "Am" league...when he's in town. Same-Same with Pool...maybe even more so in "Pool League" play?

many regards...
Pangit

No one makes that decision unless its a self declaration . The proof is in the pudding as they say. When I was playing more Sharpshooters sponsored anything I wanted to do. Vegas, League and tournaments with transportation to all provided. Does that make me a pro ? No it doesn't . I don't make my living with a cue, I make my living with a paint gun and cars
 
Where did that dead horse get off to? I know I left one in the last Pangit thread...


Ya know it's funny, there is only one letter difference between regards and retards... Make sure to double check always before address a work email.


best,

Justin
 
Is there a governing body of darts you can complain to?

We have a guy in our league who was ranked after a few matches as an APA 2. Saw him playing in the Action Pool Tour recently. Someone complained about him earlier and his rank got changed, and I think it's now correct.

Lots of guys enter tournaments even though they have no legitimate shot. On the other hand, I'd be surprised to hear of someone flying two hours just to donate.
 
Back
Top