Who has Cory beat on the bar box?

JamieMcWhorter said:
WHEN AND HOW MUCH CAN YOU BET IS THE ONLY QUESTIONS U NEED TO TELL ME.....DON'T SAY KIRKWOOD WILL PLAY UNLESS YOU ARE PUTTING HIM IN.............PM YOUR NUMBER IF U ARE SERIOUS SO I KNOW WHEN WE CAN COME PLAY
Did you form an agreement with the caps lock producers?
 
huckster said:
Yeah it was Antonio Lining I took him around pre-internet days when he did not lose. We did not book a loser. He spotted guys that I didn't think could be spotted weight. He gave a very strong Indiana player the 6ball on the box and this guy is liable to be anyone, He gave a California champion the 7ball and 7k to 5k playing a race to 21. He kicked balls in like nobody I ever saw.

With Corey he is so analytical that after he breaks the balls a few times with the soft cut break he can know what region a ball will be at on the table. Even when balls are kicked to weird spots he gets out of trouble by bumping and playing shape. Another game Corey played at DCC that I wanted to bet against him big was the break 15 balls take ball in hand and run them all in a bottom corner pocket. He was getting odds (5/1 then 4/1) and he was stealing I offered him that game in Canton Ohio at Chris Szuter's place on the front (nightmare table) 4/1 he bets 500 I bet 2k a rack. I thought I couldn't lose luckily he warmed up by running the first three racks duuoooh.
the indiana player that he gave the 6 to is totally subject to beat anyone ...the guy who backed him told me that about once an hour antonio would come with a 10 ....that's a little scary ...
 
gpeezy said:
.Bobby has been playing everybody on the bar box that has wanted to.

Um, Bobby has not played everybody that has wanted to. That's all I'm saying.
 
Neil said:
You guys think he's so great, why don't one of you send him on up to Grand Rapids. He WILL get played.

(Just make sure you get him a roundtrip plane ticket. He might not have enough left to buy one.);)
I hope that was a joke, I've heard of talent up there but not enough to send Corey home broke.
 
I like how these people get on here and say "send Corey here, but get him a round trip ticket..." then they say "...all my player needs is this amount of weight!". If you call someone out, you and your player grab your scrotes and play even! Anyone can WOOF at someone and then say all I need is some weight to play..... Hell, I will play anyone with the right amount of weight. JMO.

Southpaw
 
Neil said:
1. I'm not calling anybody out. I merely stated that if he wants to come here, he will get played. Jason has NO problem playing Corey. He's played him several times.

2. The ONLY reason I even mentioned the 8, is because mr. woofer had already offered it in previous post.

3. As far as the round-trip ticket, see the little face with the winking eye at the end of the post?
I was just curious on the details of when they had previously played.
What was the game? Was there weight involved? When did they play (if it was years ago, I'm sure they've both improved)? Who came out winner? Etc.

Just curious...
 
Im sorry if this is an unpopular opinion but jason beats anyone in the WORLD with the wild 8 on a barbox.

I know the 8 aint much at that level but when you break like jay and play as fearless as he does for the cash the 8 is too much weight.

Hell the guy breaks 2,3,or 4 balls on the break anyway then add in another money ball........forget it.

p.s. neil can i get the 8 on a barbox........i would like that very much. thx
 
Back
Top