Who is the BEST mechanic in the US????

Rospaw1966

Who is the BEST mechanic in the US???? Come out of the closet and let us know !

Asking for a friend ...... lol

Rospaw1966

The hook is baited..... (small split shot 12" up) ......balsa float attached....casted out in a good spot ..... Waiting on who is number one!

After reading the first 103 pages of the "talk to a mechanic" (5 evenings.....hours) I have to say Kingcobra is number one in my book. I have learned a lot reading the first 100 pages .... only 200 more to go and mor to learn. He might be a little ruff around the edges and direct for some but in my HUMBLE opinion the man knows his stuff! It sort of like picking a doctor.... you want one that will blow smoke up your ....or one that tells you how it is, what it is and how he is going to fix it. Others on here are really good but only one can be the best.

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who cares? There are excellent table mechanics in all corners of the country. Some don't even actively contribute here. If you are on the east coast and want "the best" according to you, best of luck.

BillYards

Playing Style: Wu Tang Fu
Silver Member
Jerrod Lenderman 936-263-9630 (Houston area) set up my Diamond table which was delivered completely unassembled (and I do mean completely!) and did a bang-up job.

Ssonerai

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are you trolling or do you have an actual need?
Within any technical profession is anyone in the top 10% the best regardless any given day/project/patient/etc?

If reading on this list compels you to believe rkc is the best you are a person that is easily fooled by noise.
He is apparently good and has made contributions. Also an asshole who has screwed many as documented & certainly not a person I would want anywhere near my home, family, or even be unembarrassed to admit knowing. (I don’t)

Sheesh - I just fell for your troll.
Let’s just say rkc poisoned the atmosphere here for years & probably prevented or chased off discourse from better but less vaunting or self referential techs. He was clearly intelligent at some level & good enough that some took his behavior as a model. Thankfully that is abating.

If you have a technical background and read with comprehension, there are techs who post on here at a higher level with clearer explanations than the snake ever did. And they will never belittle you for asking or even challenging them.

If you are actually looking for a tech, at least ppost where you are geographically.

smt

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
Within any technical profession is anyone in the top 10% the best regardless any given day/project/patient/etc?

If reading on this list compels you to believe rkc is the best you are a person that is easily fooled by noise.
He is apparently good and has made contributions. Also an asshole who has screwed many as documented & certainly not a person I would want anywhere near my home, family, or even be unembarrassed to admit knowing. (I don’t)

Let’s just say rkc poisoned the atmosphere here for years & probably prevented or chased off discourse from better but less vaunting or self referential techs. He was clearly intelligent at some level & good enough that some took his behavior as a model. Thankfully that is abating.

If you have a technical background and read with comprehension, there are techs who post on here at a higher level with clearer explanations than the snake ever did. And they will never belittle you for asking or even challenging them.

If you are actually looking for a tech, at least ppost where you are geographically.

smt
Everyone talks about RKC screwing over a customer but little is repeated about the times he showed up to rebuild a Gold Crown and put much more time and effort into the table than he was asked to. There are some very happy GC owners out there who had Glen rebuild their tables but everyone wants to only talk about the guy that got screwed.

Josh Ebert was recommended to me by RKC to modify my GC sub-rails for current cushions and tighten up the pockets, I am very happy with Josh's work.

Sheldon

dontneednostinkintitle
Silver Member
RKC is one of the best, I've seen him in action. He has also been very helpful to me while am learning the ins and outs of the trade.
The posts he has on here are a WEALTH of knowledge. He's not shy about speaking his mind and sometimes rubs people the wrong way, but I learned to brush that off at least a decade ago.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
I have to also offer my friend RKC some support and RESPECT here. Beyond the drama and "bad business" that is none of my business, I feel RKC has contributed GREATLY to the industry and no one has, in my entire life, taken up so much of their time to help me. He has helped teach more mechanics than anyone I have found to date. This guy posting here is SURELY up to something and has a new screen name.

TFT

Rospaw1966

This guy posting here is SURELY up to something and has a new screen name.

TFT
I agree with all but your last line. I know you are SURELY wrong on the "new screen name" and i guess you are correct on "up to something". I'm up to finding out who people think is the best. Pretty damn simple! Nice to come to a link and see one person posting about a mechanic and a few others chiming in backing up the references. No boogie-man here trent ..... keep looking i;m sure there are others you can accuse with not knowing.

Rospaw1966

Read the topic

lol umm ok

4 for EKC ...... you must be just jealous or a wantie be that will never be?

No, you just posted BLAB in a Topic question

If you are actually looking for a tech, at least ppost where you are geographically. N Atlanta

smt

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Glad I am wrong. We get lots of new members that come in and "stirr" the pot. I welcome you and hope you will be a solid contributing member of AZB!

TFT

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I agree with all but your last line. I know you are SURELY wrong on the "new screen name" and i guess you are correct on "up to something". I'm up to finding out who people think is the best. Pretty damn simple! Nice to come to a link and see one person posting about a mechanic and a few others chiming in backing up the references. No boogie-man here trent ..... keep looking i;m sure there are others you can accuse with not knowing.
@Rospaw1966, doing some research on your recent activity, it sure looks like you are another user with a new screen name.