Who is the oldest on the forum and who is the youngest??

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
right side of the lawn

You're right Sherm. I thank my Creator every day that I wake on the right side of the lawn. Even a bad day on earth is better than anything else.

With my wife around there is no right side of the lawn, because there is no lawn.
a865.jpg

MMike

banged up

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Freddy the beard gotta be the oldest. i heard he's so old when he was a kid the dead sea was just sick!

Just messing with ya beard!

wvbilly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Youngest one I know of.

Zack "The attack" Hampton in a friend of mine on here he just one the 14 and under nation championship. Let me tell you guys be lookin out for this kid in a few years his going to be a champ

JoeW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
69 this year. Getting old is not for kids.

If you have not been there and I guess that most of you haven't, it is the best time of life. Like being on summer vacation when you were in high school with none of the BS.

Keep your health, set aside a little money and life is wonderful.

lstevedus

One of the 47%
Silver Member
I am 62. I play in tournaments every week, both 8 and 9 ball. I retired 1 year ago and my pool game has really improved.

steveinflorida

Silver Member
Well, I'm not giving out any numbers, but, I was here when
the earth cooled.
And, on the welcoming committee for water. :frown:

Luther Blissett

on the clapham omnibus
Silver Member
36 (for a few more months).

Played my first game of pool when I was 14 (I think).

Started playing regularly (English pool) when I was 17. Stopped when I was 23.

Picked up American pool eleven years later. Been playing it now for about two years. Still improving every week. This time next year I want to be able to consistently measure screwback. :smile:

ChopStick

Unsane Poster
Silver Member
Freddy the beard gotta be the oldest. i heard he's so old when he was a kid the dead sea was just sick!

Just messing with ya beard!

I don't know if Freddy is that old but his social security number is 17.

Hi Freddy. :grin:

BTW I'm 58.

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
my wife

I really love the tattoo of the bat on her forehead.Very mysterious!!:wink:

sir I have you know that my wife has( no )tatoos.

she was drunk and wander out into the street and this chevy kinda bumped her . not a tatoo but a chevron:killingme:
a865.jpg

my cat seen the whole thing
a1225.jpg

MMike

GaryB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm 77 and didn't start playing on big tables until I was almost 60. I played on bar boxes when I got bored just bending my elbow during my drinking years. It is a wonderful, addictive and complex sport.

Bumpa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm 72 and picked up my first cue almost two years ago. I volunteer to play and teach pool at an assisted living center. Although I am still a beginner, I know more than anyone at the center, and we have a good time.

My main partner is a one-eyed, 94 year old, former WWII USS Rasher submariner. He has played for decades and can still hit the ball well. He is teaching me how to think playing Last Pocket 8 Ball.

It's all about having fun, but if someone had told me when I began that I would still be struggling to keep my head down and follow through two years later, I would not have believed them. Seems like it should not be that hard just to hit a ball with a stick :).

Rick