Who let the dogs out? Some threads are gone.

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
(he,he,he,he,he)

1672596628848.png

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
No, it was not meant to run into anything -- I just wanted the videos up.

John said take them down and then, per his mention, I recalled he did indeed put up the dough for that transmission and within hours of his request I took them down.
To keep the record straight.

I asked you to remove them and you didn't. Nothing was done to remove them until I filed a copyright claim with you tube.

After that the videos were made private.

You tube granted my claim and presumably they removed the videos.

Whether or not the videos are available for public viewing is my choice.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To keep the record straight.

I asked you to remove them and you didn't. Nothing was done to remove them until I filed a copyright claim with you tube.

After that the videos were made private.

You tube granted my claim and presumably they removed the videos.

Whether or not the videos are available for public viewing is my choice.

John, I have no need or desire to get into it with you again but to truly set the record straight, in all the falderal of that thread I simply missed your first request -- I'm sure I missed many of your other bon mots.

When I saw what was your second request I took the videos down a couple of hours later, conceding, "what's fair is fair." I didn't receive anything about a copyright notification from YouTube until a day later. Of course all of this is time stamped. Also for the record, YT also noted that *your videos* were in copyright violation for our selected show tunes, namely, "I Could Kill a Man" for moi, and "Bad to the Bone" for you. Hope you've taken care of that.

Merry New Year.

Lou Figueroa
now go away

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Ah, that thread full of claims, legal challenges, defamation.

Weird how that vanished.
Lol.

Almost as if someone who owns the site didn't want to be dragged into a court case.
Hope that clears it up for you.
I expect this one to be deleted too. 😂

telinoz

Registered
Supermoderator is on the job. 🤣
All nice and balanced now.
Much better than the 2019 to 2021 era...
Makes for great reading flicking through pages 180 to 260 in NPR.
Just a tad bit of bias...

Weird, how some people liked that back then eh!

Oh well, times a changing....
Break out the harmonica!!

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
John, I have no need or desire to get into it with you again but to truly set the record straight, in all the falderal of that thread I simply missed your first request -- I'm sure I missed many of your other bon mots.

When I saw what was your second request I took the videos down a couple of hours later, conceding, "what's fair is fair." I didn't receive anything about a copyright notification from YouTube until a day later. Of course all of this is time stamped. Also for the record, YT also noted that *your videos* were in copyright violation for our selected show tunes, namely, "I Could Kill a Man" for moi, and "Bad to the Bone" for you. Hope you've taken care of that.

Merry New Year.

Lou Figueroa
now go away
Not going to argue about it. I am perfectly clear what the exact timing was. More importantly, they are down now and per YouTube they are blocked from being uploaded.

Regarding any content from the song excerpts. You tube has a content matching alogorithim that will match on whatever length the copyright holder has set. The intro video clearly didn't trigger any match. If the rights holders ever want to assert their rights, if such exists in this case, then it will be addressed at that time.

I don't believe that you tube said anything to you about the intro music but maybe they did on your uploads. I have received no such notice.

I am just glad it's done.

Hope 2023 is wonderful for you.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not going to argue about it. I am perfectly clear what the exact timing was. More importantly, they are down now and per YouTube they are blocked from being uploaded.

Regarding any content from the song excerpts. You tube has a content matching alogorithim that will match on whatever length the copyright holder has set. The intro video clearly didn't trigger any match. If the rights holders ever want to assert their rights, if such exists in this case, then it will be addressed at that time.

I don't believe that you tube said anything to you about the intro music but maybe they did on your uploads. I have received no such notice.

I am just glad it's done.

Hope 2023 is wonderful for you.

Lou Figueroa

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Holy smokes, I haven't read any of that Harriman thread since maybe 360 pages ago. So your post got me to read the last two pages. How that one guy is not banned for life is beyond me. Time to not only lock it but make it and some posters disappear.
Not goin anywhere - I will stick to u like playdough rice little buzzard beach. No road kill easy lunches for u hear - I would fly south for the winner - as yer showing signs of bein' loser.