Who will be the 4th? Every vote will matter!!

I called Pat a while back about contributing and got the generic "do you want to particpate" letter but haven't gotten a ballot or anything. This is the first event I'm contributing to and don't know the timeline. Have other people gotten ballots? Should I call Pat and check on it?

Quick response from Pat;

Pat Fleming
To MeJim Fredericks
Today at 12:34 PM
Gary,
Starting Saturday, March 15, 2014:
Ballots are being emailed to those supporters who have email addresses.
Ballots are being mailed to those supporters who do not have email addresses.
Pat
 
Poll tax

It seems your glass is usually half empty.

Hard road to travel.

WE ? Did you buy a package ?

I take it you believe then in poll taxes?

And no, I didn't buy a package. I'm one of many living below what is considered poverty level income.

Guess I don't deserve a vote.

OK with you if I continue to post comments?
 
Quick response from Pat;

Pat Fleming
To MeJim Fredericks
Today at 12:34 PM
Gary,
Starting Saturday, March 15, 2014:
Ballots are being emailed to those supporters who have email addresses.
Ballots are being mailed to those supporters who do not have email addresses.
Pat

Great! Thanks!
 
I take it you believe then in poll taxes?

And no, I didn't buy a package. I'm one of many living below what is considered poverty level income.

Guess I don't deserve a vote.

OK with you if I continue to post comments?

We are talking pool not politics.
But of course you may post as you wish, no matter how it looks.

Sorry about your poorness, but it isn't your dance.
A vote is part of the package !

btw there are quite a range of packages and Pat said he can even customize one if you call him.
Pat Fleming
Accu-Stats Video Productions
800-828-0397
 
We are talking pool not politics.
But of course you may post as you wish, no matter how it looks.

Sorry about your poorness, but it isn't your dance.
A vote is part of the package !

btw there are quite a range of packages and Pat said he can even customize one if you call him.
Pat Fleming
Accu-Stats Video Productions
800-828-0397

I've always appreciated what Accu-Stats does and have expressed this many times...the most professional and knowledgeable commentators, etc.

I merely thought that the voting could be separate from buying the packages. Guess I ruffled some feathers. Sorry 'bout that...
 
I've always appreciated what Accu-Stats does and have expressed this many times...the most professional and knowledgeable commentators, etc.

I merely thought that the voting could be separate from buying the packages. Guess I ruffled some feathers. Sorry 'bout that...

We actually had talked about doing the voting online and free at Accu-Stats.com but the issue was that when you don't qualify the voters some way then you are open to people voting that don't take it seriously and they will make humorous entries. We also would not be able to make sure only one vote per person was cast.

Maybe going forward we can setup the PPV early enough so that people who pre-purchase maybe only 1 night or session can have a voice. I know it's still not free but it would allow a voice to everyone who is supporting our efforts. The whole idea is to provide the viewers with the players and disciplines that they find the most appealing...
 
Got the e-mail with the list of possible players, sure is going to be tough to choose
one. Narrowed it down to 3 or 4 that I would really like to see. No matter who is chosen
it should be a really great event.
 
Got the e-mail with the list of possible players, sure is going to be tough to choose
one. Narrowed it down to 3 or 4 that I would really like to see. No matter who is chosen
it should be a really great event.

Yeah....got the email too....I really wanted to pick Mika, but I have a lot of videos where he's always getting upset, walked out on a straight pool match with Sigel, shooting while his opponent is taking a break,etc....or usually mad about something.He's hard to beat, but also hard to watch. I picked Niels Feijen.
 
Last edited:
Votes are coming in as people are signing up... Not sure when the cutoff is to be able to cast the vote since the 4th has to make arrangements so make sure to not forget.. I know sometimes things we know we are going to do get overlooked just because other things are in the now.....
 
BREAKING NEWS !!! Dennis Orcullo rounds out the field !!!

BREAKING NEWS !!! Dennis Orcullo rounds out the field !!!
 
Back
Top