Who Wom? I fell asleep

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Who won the match between the Busti team and the Earl team? I fell asleep. Thank you. Johnnyt
 
WTF,I'm going to stop betting on these matches.They clearly advertise it a race to 21 and wake up and see my guys lost 25 to 24.I really don't even want to know if my guys got to 21 first,I'm hoping they didn't.:smile:
 
Earl sunk the 10-ball so he and Jayson won with the score 25-24. The match went double hill and 49 games.

Please thank and support Steinway Billiards, Inside Pool, NYCGrind, and the other sponsors for this free stream.
 
Last edited:
Can somebody post a link to what this is all about? I guess I missed it too. :frown:
 
That match seemed like it was gonna take forever. I watched until they took a break. At that point my gal came out wearing a skimpy nightie and beckoned me with her little finger in a most enticing way...

... So, anyway, glad to find out Earl and Jayson pulled off the win. As for me, I just got lucky.
 
At least you got to sleep. I was watching it until the score was 8-4 then my DSL decided to dump. didn't come back on until this morning
 
Back
Top