I put my son in my 9-ball league this season.
Sadly we had to cut the season short because the room is closing tonight.
We played a single elimination playoffs for the cash.
My 10 yr old son finished with a 7-3 record in the season, and is now playing for the season finals, he's guaranteed 2nd place.
Very glad I let him play although it's ending on a sad note. This is the last room I know of where they kids in, guess he needs to wait a bit to become a pro.
Sadly we had to cut the season short because the room is closing tonight.
We played a single elimination playoffs for the cash.
My 10 yr old son finished with a 7-3 record in the season, and is now playing for the season finals, he's guaranteed 2nd place.
Very glad I let him play although it's ending on a sad note. This is the last room I know of where they kids in, guess he needs to wait a bit to become a pro.