Who's coming to Atlanta this weekend?

muttley76

"Time to GET BUSY...."
Silver Member
Just wanted to know which az'ers are planning on attending the Viking Amateur event this weekend at Mr. Cues II? I figure the $2500 added should bring in most of the usuals, but is anybody that I don't know coming? Thanks, Matt Bulfin
 
I am gonna be there Matt. Haven`t been playing much lately, my golf game has been getting in the way. By the way, did Mr. Cue get new tables? Gold Crowns?
 
Yes. They got GC4's and shimmed them up. Rail extensions would have been nice, but they play good. Anyone else? Anyone? Bueller?
 
Tournament Brackets on AZ

Good News, the tournament brackets will be on the front page of AZ this weekend for this event. If you can't make it to the event you can enjoy sweating the matches right at home.

AZ never fails to amaze me with all they do for our sport.

Thanks AZ,

Mj
 
I wish I could be there but it's too far for me this weekend. I will be at the next one:D
 
easy-e said:
I wish I could be there but it's too far for me this weekend. I will be at the next one:D

Oh, c'mon over here easy, I'll pitch in for a gallon of gas just to get you here.

You will have to win to get the gas money to get home though.
 
Since I plan on snapping off this event, any of you who do not show, just send me $20. I will post my paypal later-Matt
 
muttley76 said:
Since I plan on snapping off this event, any of you who do not show, just send me $20. I will post my paypal later-Matt

Matt, I forgot to mention one of the stipulations for that free entry and Viking Tour t-shirt you won in last weeks online contest for this weekends event.

What you have to do is seek out all Viking tour events on the coming schedule and bump them up at total of 1,440 times.

Good luck, making the event because that should take you 12 hours at 30seconds per bump.

Get bumpin - I know you can do it. And if you do, you get 100 tip protectors.

Mj
 
Last edited:
MikeJanis said:
Matt, I forgot to mention one of the stipulations for that free entry and Viking Tour t-shirt you won in last weeks online contest for this weekends event.

What you have to do is seek out all Viking tour events on the coming schedule and bump them up at total of 1,440 times.

Good luck, making the event because that should take you 12 hours at 30seconds per bump.

Get bumpin - I know you can do it. And if you do, you get 100 tip protectors.

Mj




Crap- you know I need those tip protectors, whatever they are.....
 
I was considering it....

muttley76 said:
Hope to see some az'ers in ATL tomorrow morning. Morning for most of us, :cool:


Since I'm down in New Orleans, a lot closer than Claifornia!!, but still a little too far for me right now, too tired from all of th e pool I've been playing...

Jaden

I did find out that I'll be going to Nashville, Brooklyn NY and a couple of other places over the next couple of months though so I'll get a chance to meet some new AZ faces.
 
Back
Top