Who's going to the Texas Open Aug 29th

any word on the "mystery" match? I really hope this goes down since we're getting there pretty early on Friday...
 
ugotactionTX said:
any word on the "mystery" match? I really hope this goes down since we're getting there pretty early on Friday...

We should hear more today. Sometimes, the bold aren't as bold as they appear.
 
ugotactionTX said:
any word on the "mystery" match? I really hope this goes down since we're getting there pretty early on Friday...

We should hear more today. Sometimes, the bold aren't as bold as they appear.
 
jbullerjr said:
Joey is a funny guy...I asked him what he was getting his girlfriend for her birthday, "Al Mason in the calcutta!"


Yeah, that's pretty good....I'm sure she would be thrilled! haha!
 
I'll be there. I need to send in my registration... guessed I missed the early entry deadline... :( I guess if I make it there before 10:00pm, I can donate my money then...

It should be fun... see you all there!
 
jbullerjr said:
Joey is a funny guy...I asked him what he was getting his girlfriend for her birthday, "Al Mason in the calcutta!"

She wants a custom cue...Josey. Sheesh, I'll be busted before I even make it to the tournament apparently. But at least we'll be there.

-J Chao
 
Over 110 !!!

Over 110 Paid entries so far!!!!!

If you haven't got your entry in yet, git moving!!!!

Only a few spot left in the Texas Open 2008!!!

Call the store and give them a credit card!!!

512-310-8925.

See you there!!!

Ray
 
J talked me into going last night, so I will be down Saturday to sign up & play. I am really looking forward to this event and I have to say if it wasn't for the interest generated on AZBilliards, I would have passed on this event.

Thanks to all for getting me in the mood to play a tournament again! :)
 
Firecracker said:
J talked me into going last night, so I will be down Saturday to sign up & play. I am really looking forward to this event and I have to say if it wasn't for the interest generated on AZBilliards, I would have passed on this event.

Thanks to all for getting me in the mood to play a tournament again! :)

Well, we know who the pick of the field is??!!
 
Firecracker said:
Trigger???? Manders????

Good thing Terry isn't playing....after last weekend, I'm kind of scared. :eek:

Heather, Kyu and Bonnie are playing, too. If someone picks me, they just want to waste their money. lol! :p :nono:
 
At last count we have seven from around Sherman going. John "ugotaction" Plumely is like a little kid before christmas.
 
bullshooter69 said:
At last count we have seven from around Sherman going. John "ugotaction" Plumely is like a little kid before christmas.

Yay! The Sherman boys will be there! :) :thumbup: Wouldn't be a tournament without you guys.
 
Actually....I'm like a BIG kid before Christmas. I just hope Santa brings me something good. Like a 1st round bye and 1 armed blind folks after that
 
Me too!

bullshooter69 said:
At last count we have seven from around Sherman going. John "ugotaction" Plumely is like a little kid before christmas.

It's like a "pool" vacation!!

You are all entered already right?

Ray
 
Clark

ugotactionTX said:
Actually....I'm like a BIG kid before Christmas. I just hope Santa brings me something good. Like a 1st round bye and 1 armed blind folks after that
I'm sure you will get what you want. Clark always gets what he want"s.
 
bullshooter69 said:
At last count we have seven from around Sherman going. John "ugotaction" Plumely is like a little kid before christmas.

We had a lot of fun down here in Corpus when you guys came, tell JP and Jeff Big Shane from CC said hello. Shayne Waltrip should be there but I couldn't make it.
 
Back
Top