Who's going to the Texas Open Aug 29th

ugotactionTX

I'm in dead rack!
Silver Member
Just wondering who's going to the Texas Open in a couple of weeks. Should be a great tournament. I know I'll probably get drilled :eek: but I figure what the heck should be fun anyway. Sounds like there's some pretty big names coming, some have already signed up. I heard a rumor that SVB would be there and might match up before the tournament. Anyone know who, what, when, or how much?
 
ugotactionTX said:
Just wondering who's going to the Texas Open in a couple of weeks. Should be a great tournament. I know I'll probably get drilled :eek: but I figure what the heck should be fun anyway. Sounds like there's some pretty big names coming, some have already signed up. I heard a rumor that SVB would be there and might match up before the tournament. Anyone know who, what, when, or how much?

The challenge match did not come together. Shane Van Boening will be at the Texas Open. If anyone would like to match up, he is planning on coming in a little early.

If anyone wants some really easy action, I will be there on Friday.

We do have a Challenge Match scheduled between James Davis Jr and Robert "Snake" Stewart. 2 out of 3 sets for 1.5k. Plan to kick it off around noon.

Ray
 
I'll be there. It's going to a large and awesome field and should be an absolutely great tournament.
 
Whoops

Bigtruck said:
The challenge match did not come together. Shane Van Boening will be at the Texas Open. If anyone would like to match up, he is planning on coming in a little early.

If anyone wants some really easy action, I will be there on Friday.

We do have a Challenge Match scheduled between James Davis Jr and Robert "Snake" Stewart. 2 out of 3 sets for 1.5k. Plan to kick it off around noon.

Ray

May have spoke too soon!!! There may still be a Challenge match brewing again!!

Negotiations are under way. No one will ever guess this one!!! One clue. Old School vs Young Gun. Both Top Pro's.

Ray
 
Bigtruck said:
May have spoke too soon!!! There may still be a Challenge match brewing again!!

Negotiations are under way. No one will ever guess this one!!! One clue. Old School vs Young Gun. Both Top Pro's.

Ray
Earl vs Shane?? :D
 
Bigtruck said:
I told you NO one will ever guess!!! No. That's not it.

Good try though Juan!! LOL.

Ray

How about a hint? Bastrop (James Davis Sr.) is old school. How about Tommy Sanders ? Will he be playing ? Sounds like this year is going to be a good one.
 
ugotactionTX said:
Just wondering who's going to the Texas Open in a couple of weeks. Should be a great tournament. I know I'll probably get drilled :eek: but I figure what the heck should be fun anyway. Sounds like there's some pretty big names coming, some have already signed up. I heard a rumor that SVB would be there and might match up before the tournament. Anyone know who, what, when, or how much?

Not sure if I'm playing but I will be there...It's my girlfriends birthday on the 29th. I will definitely watch some matches and sweat some of the action. Just wish I could play. I wouldn't mind drawing SVB first round just to get a chance to play him.

-J Chao
 
cajunbarboxplyr said:
Ima try to convince a friend for maybe a little roadtrip :)


Is it in Houston?

Actually, it's being held at GQue Billiards in Roundrock which is a suburb of north Austin.

Stones
 
Hello

Stones said:
Actually, it's being held at GQue Billiards in Roundrock which is a suburb of north Austin.

Stones

Hello Paul!!!

In case you'all aren't aware, Stones is one of the best TD's in the business! We are fortunate to have him and Lewis running the Texas Open!!

FYI - Everyone is wrong so far on the matchup. Will post it as soon as the game is confirmed.

Thanks,

Ray
 
Bigtruck said:
Hello Paul!!!

In case you'all aren't aware, Stones is one of the best TD's in the business! We are fortunate to have him and Lewis running the Texas Open!!

FYI - Everyone is wrong so far on the matchup. Will post it as soon as the game is confirmed.

Thanks,

Ray
Archer vs. SVB?

BVal
 
akaTrigger said:
They better be there. :)

Trigger better be there, or we are going to cancel the whole thing. A tournament is just not a tournament without the mighty Trigger.
 
Bigtruck said:
May have spoke too soon!!! There may still be a Challenge match brewing again!!

Negotiations are under way. No one will ever guess this one!!! One clue. Old School vs Young Gun. Both Top Pro's.

Ray

Billy I? Johnnyt
 
In?

J. Learned Hand said:
I'm sitting here with Jeremy Jones and he says he is in. Gabe Owen just called and he is in too.

In for a challenge match or in the tournament? Come on JJ Call!

Ray
254-379-2569

Lewis Jones
He's got it!
 
Back
Top