Women In The Olympics Could Play Pool

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Watched a lot of the Olympics this year. IMO after seeing these women fly through the air at 70 MPH or more on skis and snowboards, firing a rifle on skis out of breath and hitting targets, there is no way if women trained for billiards that they couldn't be just as good as men. Maybe one of these training schools or centers for billiards that a lot on here are talking about should train women too. Pool players need to get their heads out of the 1950's and welcome them into the game. It could be the simple answer to getting pool in the mainstream publics eyes. Johnnyt
 
johnnyt...Apparently you missed my post in that thread. Cue Tech in Dallas has been training men and women for the past 30 years.

Scott

Yes, I missed it. Good for Cuetec. Just one more good reason I'm proud to play with a Cuetec. Johnnyt
 
I am not saying I don't think it could happen(I am a bit skeptical), but how does watching the Olympics equate to woman being able to compete with the men in billiards? I mean the women are not as good as the men in the things you mentioned. The female Olympians are great, as are the top women pool players, but I feel it would be difficult to compete with the top men for a couple different reasons.
 
Back
Top