Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
scarlet johansen
1614971282400.jpeg

Last edited:

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The craziest bridge I saw was a girl put the back of her hand on the table palm up and her fingers curled up like a dead spider.
Luther Lassiter used that exact same bridge for his right-handed shots...worked pretty damn well!

Scott Lee
2019 PBIA Instructor of the Year
Director, SPF National Pool School Tour

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
why not if we can practice the conversation here, then amateurs can learn how to be better pool ambassadors.

I've learned a lot just reading up on some of the more established posts here. What draws the crowd is having something to talk about.

pool is great because .... it starts a conversation. Do you want to talk politics?

If you do...I will see that someone puts out a hit on you! Go to NPR, where the majority of the drivel you post belongs.

Scott Lee

SSDiver2112

2b || !2b t^ ?
Luther Lassiter used that exact same bridge for his right-handed shots...worked pretty damn well!

Scott Lee
1614982378859.jpeg

Not like this. She put her hand out like “gimmy five”. Back of the hand flat on the table, palm up. Cue slid on her palm between her loosely curled fingers.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So, despite the fact that that justnum appears to have a never-ending stream of celeb-pool-spank shots, pool is where it is.

What have we learned?