Women's US Amateur Championship Commercial

sammspocket

Samm D. Vidal
Gold Member
Silver Member
WPBA Amateur Nationals

I know of 4 girls that are staying with me that will be there.
Gail Glazebrook (NYC)
Borana Andoni (NYC)
Sara Williams (PHX)
Nicole Winters (TPA)

I have a couple volunteers already to help entertain that weekend but if you're around Dave, or anyone else, let me know. Gail & Nicole will both be in town for a week and it will be Nicole's 25th Birthday too!

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Gail Glazebrook (NYC)
Borana Andoni (NYC)
Sara Williams (PHX)
Nicole Winters (TPA)

I have a couple volunteers already to help entertain that weekend but if you're around Dave, or anyone else, let me know. Gail & Nicole will both be in town for a week and it will be Nicole's 25th Birthday too!

I plan to be down there one of the two days, not sure which. Work will keep me form seeing you during the week. By the way, that's quite a slumber party you have going there :). I'll see you there and I wish you and all good luck!

Dave

stljohnny

knowledge > execution. :(
Silver Member
Wow - play starts a 9AM!! That's.... early. I think even moreso for pool players. haha I hope to catch as much of the stream as I can.

Good luck to everyone! (but I gotta root for Gail, since I've met her in person - and Samm since she recruited me to Pool Synergy. :) )

Oh, has there not been an event since 2006? The past champs list stops at that year, seems odd, unless that was actually the last year it was held.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
If that Sara Williams plays half as good as Susan and Sara do, then she will do great.

:)

Mike

Gail Glazebrook (NYC)
Borana Andoni (NYC)
Sara Williams (PHX)
Nicole Winters (TPA)

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
LOL! Now that's funny!

Melissa

PS...get the AZB male population really excited Samm. Tell them there will be nightly pillow fights...and you will be recording them for Inside Pool!!! LOL

No need, it's already in our minds :). New short film by Borana..."Dressing down (pick a name)" :) :eek:. But thanks for asking to have it filmed!

But seriously, looking forward to seeing them ladies play, I will be down there Sunday because of a prior engagement Sat evening.

And, Melissa did an awesome job with the commercial/promo.

dave

PoolSharkAllen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tell them there will be nightly pillow fights...and you will be recording them for Inside Pool!!! LOL

Nightly pillow fights and mud wrestling is just what our sport needs to boost its image. :)

Any indication yet on how many players will be in the tournament?

Last edited:

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Any indication yet on how many players will be in the tournament?

If you click the link provided in the 1st post of Melissa's website, scroll down to the end and it will list the paid entries. I think it's about 40.

Hope to see you there.

dave

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Spoke w/Melissa yesterday and there were 44 signed up. Room for 64 so there could be more - additional sign-ups would have to pay cash. Players meetin Friday evening with play begining Saturday early (maybe 9am).

It sounds like it's getting exciting w/players rolling in. Hope to see you all there on Sunday when I can make it.

Dave

sammspocket

Samm D. Vidal
Gold Member
Silver Member
pillow-fight_1024x768.jpg