Your wushu is weak!

Attachments

• C0C67F30-C6AB-4272-90DF-E5A1DBADD09B.jpeg
    C0C67F30-C6AB-4272-90DF-E5A1DBADD09B.jpeg
    153 KB · Views: 69

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey don't discourage the Cowboy,hes an AZB treasure and a legend.
I always read his posts, the guy is entertaining as hell.
Worth every penny.

And this is his April fool's attempt, btw.

It's not the first time he proved he is this early in the month.

21Hoosier

I suppose all the bashers have wonderful lives and never had a family member with dimensia, autism, Alzheimer's etc. I can't tell if you are just nit wits, bully wannabes, or plain ole miserable bass tirds. No one is making you read his posts and you don't have to drag him down to your level.

JMO. Have a good day.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I suppose all the bashers have wonderful lives and never had a family member with dimensia, autism, Alzheimer's etc. I can't tell if you are just nit wits, bully wannabes, or plain ole miserable bass tirds. No one is making you read his posts and you don't have to drag him down to your level.

JMO. Have a good day.
You have been here for 20 posts,calm down we are just having a little fun with the Cowboy,he is a legend here.
And this is a pool players forum and everyone has to fade some heat.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member

JMO. Have a good day.
And to be fair, CC has been posting in this same manner since I've been a member here, which is about 13 years now. From what I have read, it was similar before that. So he's consistent, if nothing else

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
he is a classic. so newbie's stay out of it. but cc has to be able to take the s++t as he sure sends it out. and by all accounts he does so he fits in.

if you dont, put him and me on ignore. no loss to either.