Wondering max no of balls pocketed in 10 ball break?

Ak147

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One of my pal made 7 including white :), something I have never seen in past.

I know of 6 balls made by Alex P in 9 ball game.

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I seem to recall Shane either taking or tieing the record with seven a couple years ago.

deep

OFF THE CHAIN
Silver Member
I've made 6 before, what made it even more unusual is that I made a ball in every pocket.

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've made 6 before, what made it even more unusual is that I made a ball in every pocket.

I was playing Juan the owner of Star Billiards for the cheez in 9 ball and I broke, made 6 balls with the next ball hanging in the pocket. Cue ball rolled right behind the 9 and froze. Obviously couldn't push and the way the we're laying a kick was almost impossible . Absolutely stupidest thing I've ever seen. I missed the kick, and that was pretty much all she wrote for the rest of the session.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Made 7 on the break and was hooked dead behind the 9. 8 just about on headspot, 9 on the footspot, cueball directly behind the 9 froze to it. When your running bad........

9 ball btw

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have done 5 balls from 10-ball break couple of times. Long time ago I was installing loose 8-footer and we decided try one rack on that table after installation. game was 9-ball and i broke 7 balls in. 5 and 9 stayed on table and i was hooked :eek:

nine_ball6970

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I seem to recall Shane either taking or tieing the record with seven a couple years ago.

I think it was when he played that race against Ekonomopoulos. Someone posted a pic of the table layout on here. Pretty sure you are correct about 7 being made on that break.

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think it was when he played that race against Ekonomopoulos. Someone posted a pic of the table layout on here. Pretty sure you are correct about 7 being made on that break.

Yeah, if I remember correctly that was a blood bath in Shane's favor right?

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Shane's max in his 2014 match in Greece with Ekonomopoulos was 5:

dry -- 3 times
1 ball -- 18 times
2 balls -- 20 times
3 balls -- 7 times
5 balls -- 1 time

Average number of balls per break, 1.7.

nine_ball6970

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane's max in his 2014 match in Greece with Ekonomopoulos was 5:

dry -- 3 times
1 ball -- 18 times
2 balls -- 20 times
3 balls -- 7 times
5 balls -- 1 time

Average number of balls per break, 1.7.

I stand corrected. You're stats are great for the forum. I wonder who he was playing when he made 7 then?

matcase

Blondie's #1 fan
Silver Member
I made all 10 on the break 3 times in a row.....after which, my opponent insisted that we put the other leg on the table, as he "thought there was roll toward that one corner"

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Made 7 on the break and was hooked dead behind the 9. 8 just about on headspot, 9 on the footspot, cueball directly behind the 9 froze to it. When your running bad........

9 ball btw

Strange...that's what happened to me...made 7 balls...had to push on the 5-ball...
.....man made a Brumback bank on me...

at 10-ball, it has been mentioned that Shane made 7 balls on the break...
...pretty sure it was when he was practising.