Woodward Attitude?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was with Skys dad last night and asked him then if he knew about this thread and he said yea so i'm sure he will offer guidance. I've known Sky a long time, seen him both win and loose and never seen him act out like whats been said. I know he's under tremendous pressure to succeed right now and its tough out there for a young guy.

Well, by all accounts, he has been an absolute professional and welcome rep for our sport, even our Country...to date.

I think that is commendable and it would be a mistake to not acknowledge it.

I don't think he needs direction from a bunch of people who can barely comprehend his life's course.

A cube of chalk has six sides....which side are you talking about?

pt....sticking up for Joey

The chalk side, lol. The side that you use to chalk your cue tip. For a long time, I set that side down onto the table rail, which would make the rails very dirty with chalk. I was not the only one though. It was a teenage hangout pool room, and many kids did the same thing. Those rails were always very dirty with blue Master chalk.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The chalk side, lol. The side that you use to chalk your cue tip. For a long time, I set that side down onto the table rail, which would make the rails very dirty with chalk. I was not the only one though. It was a teenage hangout pool room, and many kids did the same thing. Those rails were always very dirty with blue Master chalk.

Chalk not side up, but side down.
Chalk side not up, but down.

There is a difference in those 2 sentences. Even a Canadian recognizes that;)

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I miss those days ....Playing for 50 cents a game at Mother's Billiards in Charlotte NC
Chalk everywhere and underage drinking in the parking lot ...Sky lost his cool , I'm sure we all have . Tons of pressure and who knows what he may have going on in his life . Let it go and just be a fan 100% or move on and talk about Mika M&M (LOL) throwing his apponants chalk under the table because he left it on the table ... Just use your apponants chalk and beat him with it ! He won't leave it again ! Meanwhile , back at the ranch .....

jalapus logan

be all. and supports it to
Silver Member
I was with Skys dad last night and asked him then if he knew about this thread and he said yea so i'm sure he will offer guidance. I've known Sky a long time, seen him both win and loose and never seen him act out like whats been said. I know he's under tremendous pressure to succeed right now and its tough out there for a young guy.

No matter what anyone says, pool is still a game and should be treated as such. And that goes even for the pros who do it for a living. If Sky (or anyone) continues to have fun playing the game, then the rest really doesn't matter. Everyone should lighten up, it makes the journey more tolerable.

Lonestar_jim

Two & Out
Silver Member
Pool Etiquette

During the times of natural sunlight, the male swimmer shall abide near the pool wearing his outer vestiges that are intended to conceal the swimming attire. When intentions to enter the pool arise, the male should turn away from the female before removing the outer garment and discretely enter the pool afterward.

The female swimmer shall wear an outer robe of fine Lamb's wool also intended to cover the swimming attire. This garment shall be worn at poolside and while in the water until the water covers the entirety of her exposed skin of her legs. Once in the water she must also remain a modest distance from the man.

During times of moonlight or complete dark both male and female swimmers shall remove all outer garments and swimming attire and shall jump in naked.