Woodward Attitude?

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I have had many long gambling sessions with five pieces of chalk on the table...
...and I can’t believe how often all five pieces end up within a foot of each other...:confused:

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your chalk shouldn't be on the table when your opponent is shooting.

Ever seen a curling player having his broom on the ice when it's opponent's turn ?

In league, when a player leave his chalk on the table, I tell him nicely not to do it. If he leaves it again, I smash the chalk to the moon with my cue.

I bet you do ..league players are a trip .. I don't play league just go to big tournaments and play strangers and I leave the chalk on the table . We play for $ and win or lose we have fun ( well at least I do) . If my apponant were to smash the chalk or throw it under the table I would love it cuz I know I got him . I would laugh and use up every piece I have because when I'm done with him I'll just buy more with his cash !!!!! I love it when they let little , Petty , baby things upset them ! Chalk on the table ....lol..... I'm from the back woods and if you see a piece of chalk on the table you get excited ,,, it's like gold ! Lol .....chalk on the table !!!! What a joke

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Much as I would like to see him posting more often in social media, I would advise Skyler to avoid this forum, unfortunately.

JoeyA

I am sorry. I see that another person above misspelled his name. I have seen it a lot on here (seems like about half the people on here are spelling his name Skylar). I am just surprised that his fans (or anyone who is really into the Pro pool scene) would misspell his 1st name.

I am not one to judge though, because I can't spell anything right. I am constantly spell checking a lot of words that I write, lol.

I do not know why I get so annoyed when I see his name spelled Skylar though. It just annoys me, lol.

I am sure that just about everyone finds me annoying though. I guess it just comes naturally to me.

Sky is awesome. I hope he wins one of the majors soon, like the China Open, or one of the other majors.

I wish he posted on here sometimes.

9Ballr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In America, it bothers us when we go to the table for our turn and there is no chalk available!;)

Not me it doesn't.

I don't want any chalk on the table.

That being said Mika should have just picked it up and brought it over to Cory.
Point made and he would have been respectful and courteous.

WillyCornbread

Break and One
Silver Member

Ever seen a curling player having his broom on the ice when it's opponent's turn ?

In league, when a player leave his chalk on the table, I tell him nicely not to do it. If he leaves it again, I smash the chalk to the moon with my cue.

I doubt this

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Unfortunately as much as I enjoy reading about what's going on in the mind's of professional pool players, I would advise Skyler to stay away from this forum.

JoeyA

This ain't about Sky it's about Mika M&M ..... Sky is our boy .... Work on yalls game guys ,let it go ! Unless yall wanna have a tournament for just us AZers !!!!! See how many cues get smashed at our tournament ! Lol.

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not me it doesn't.

The Lone Star State where ? What city ,pool room , time and bet $ ? I'll make sure I pick the chalk up if u will not quit for two hrs !

Sweatin'

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Uh, sorry but I'm not buying this. Not unless you're the only normal sized adult and you're playing in a room full of smurfs.

I'd pay good money to see you do that in any pool hall I've ever been in. Maybe we just don't have a sense of humor here in the deep south.

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Will someone please explain to me how a thread regarding one of the best up and coming young players evolved into a cat fight regarding "chalk on the table". No wonder this forum is losing influential members on a regular basis.

Regarding the chalk, I've been playing pool for over sixty years. Have NEVER had an opponent ask me to remove my chalk from the table before they shoot. As I usually leave my chalk in a front pants pocket, rarely do I leave mine on the rail. Never with the chalk side down. Now that is a real problem!

Carry on!

Lyn

Don Owen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Will someone please explain to me how a thread regarding one of the best up and coming young players evolved into a cat fight regarding "chalk on the table". No wonder this forum is losing influential members on a regular basis.

Regarding the chalk, I've been playing pool for over sixty years. Have NEVER had an opponent ask me to remove my chalk from the table before they shoot. As I usually leave my chalk in a front pants pocket, rarely do I leave mine on the rail. Never with the chalk side down. Now that is a real problem!

Carry on!

Lyn

Lyn,
Tap. Tap.
Don

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Carry on!

Lyn

Chalk lives matter.

That is the dynamic of a forum. You never know what beauty awaits.

Not me it doesn't.

I guess you use a chalk holder at your side, or put your chalk in your pocket? I never owned a chalk holder. I thought it looked really silly. I always thought that the chalk belonged on the pool table rail. If it is in your way, then just pick it up and set it to the side, on a different rail. Is that so hard to do, or sway your concentration too much while shooting?

Carry on!

Lyn

Back when I 1st started shooting pool, I thought it was the norm to leave the chalk not side up, but side down, lol. Would always set it side down on the pool table, until a pool player finally told me that it was very bad pool etiquette to not set the chalk side up.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Back when I 1st started shooting pool, I thought it was the norm to leave the chalk not side up, but side down, lol. Would always set it side down on the pool table, until a pool player finally told me that it was very bad pool etiquette to not set the chalk side up.

A cube of chalk has six sides....which side are you talking about?

pt....sticking up for Joey

crabbcatjohn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was with Skys dad last night and asked him then if he knew about this thread and he said yea so i'm sure he will offer guidance. I've known Sky a long time, seen him both win and loose and never seen him act out like whats been said. I know he's under tremendous pressure to succeed right now and its tough out there for a young guy.

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was with Skys dad last night and asked him then if he knew about this thread and he said yea so i'm sure he will offer guidance. I've known Sky a long time, seen him both win and loose and never seen him act out like whats been said. I know he's under tremendous pressure to succeed right now and its tough out there for a young guy.

I'm with ya ... I'm sure most of us need to worry bout our own lane ! SKY is the future ! Go practice guys !¡!!!! Don't hate , appreciate .