World 14.1 Championships - Last 16

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Actually, there are eighteen left.

Advancing on the winner's side to the next round by going 2-0 today were:
D Barouty, N VanDenBerg, H See, J Schmidt, A Hopkins, N Ottermann, W Kiamco, and R Babica

Advancing on the loser's side to the next round were:
N Feijen, J Ouschan, M Kempter, D Harriman, T Engert, T Hohmann.

The last two spots for Friday will go to the winners of Orcullo/Petroni and Robles/Ortmann, matches that are still in progress.
 
Wauw... alll 3 dutchies plus Jasmin still in ( and Engert... i love the guy for his sublime cutshots)...what more can a woman ask for?!:p
 
Whoa! Tony and Ortmann looks scary. Who pulled it off? And I hope Orcullo wins just because I haven't seen 'em play in person and I'm going Saturday. Good shooting Sjm!
 
Ortmann advances with a 150 - 95 win over Tony. There was some great safety play on both sides.
 
Back
Top