World Games Finals

muddawg

Chill Out
Silver Member
Allison get out of line a couple of times and has to play safe. Jasmin fouls. Allison plays another safe, and Jasmin fouls again. Allison clears the rest of the balls.

Current Score: 3-3

muddawg

Chill Out
Silver Member
I assume they're playing alternate break. Jasmin gets a little out of shape on the 2, which leads her to get out of shape on the 3. She either tried to play a safe or missed the long 3 (had to play it off the rail). Allison makes the 3 and should be out. She is...

Current Score: 4-3 Allison

muddawg

Chill Out
Silver Member
They never show the break for some reason :( . Allison gets out of line on the 5 and tries to play safe behind the 9. She leaves Jasmin long, but it looks like Jasmin can just barely see it. She can't. Jasmin tries to jump and make the 5 in the corner. She gets the hit but doesn't make the 5. Again, Allison should be out. And again, she is (surprise surprise).

Current Score: 5-3 Allison

Jerry Forsyth

Muddawg, thanks a ton for the updates! Any idea on the men? I have been traveling and do not have any idea how the guys are faring.

muddawg

Chill Out
Silver Member
It tells me that firefox can't run it, so I tried IE and it can't either

How are you watching?

You've got to download and install the program called PPStream. It's in chinese, but it's usable. After you install it, go to the myp2p link I posted and click the play button next to PPStream. The program should automatically open and start showing the channel.

magix

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You've got to download and install the program called PPStream. It's in chinese, but it's usable. After you install it, go to the myp2p link I posted and click the play button next to PPStream. The program should automatically open and start showing the channel.

were do you find this program ppstream?

muddawg

Chill Out
Silver Member
Jasmin breaks and scratches. Allison should be out. She gets out of line badly on the 5, but handles it like a champ. Perfect shape on the 7. Nice angle on the 8. It bobble in the pocket a little, but goes down. She gets straight in on the 9 and makes it.

Current Score: 6-3 Allison.

magix

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
well i want to thank everyone who tried to help me get on.the problem is you give directions like i know were i'm going.thanks again george

muddawg

Chill Out
Silver Member
I guess Allison scratched because Jasmin got ball in hand on the one. Jasmin must not be feeling it, because she get a little bit out of line on the 2. She should make it though. Drills it like I thought she would and gets good on the 5. She should be out. Perfect angle on the 8. Straight in on the 9 and makes it.

Current Score: 6-4 Allison

muddawg

Chill Out
Silver Member
Jasmin breaks, makes the 1, and should be out. Straight draw back on the 2 for the 3. OMG, she under-drew it bad. She's way out of line, probably is going to play safe. She goes for the bank and misses. Allison can see the 3 but she can't make it, so she plays safe. Jasmin in the same situation as Allison, so she decides to play safe as well. Allison can see the 3, and she banks it cross-corner (makes it). She gets okay on the 4 and then gets okay on the 5. Allison over-cut the 5... wow... I didn't expect that. Jasmin can see the 5 and should make it, but she has to travel around the table for the 6. I guess she couldn't cut it directly, so she banks it cross-corner and travels around for position on the 6. She should be out. Tries to draw back for the 9 in the corner, but over-draws it. She cuts the 9 into the side.

Current Score: 6-5 Allison