World Pool Masters 2019

benjaminwah

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, Feijen vs Alcaide. 2nd time Neils gets hooked on the 3, I’ve never seen him lose his shit like that before.

benjaminwah

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’ve seen Neils, back against the wall, come with some amazing solutions. Johnny Archer safeties him at Mosconi one year and had a smirk on his face , like boom, now I win. Neils comes with a jump Bank and runs out. Odd to see him fold to pressure.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ever watch Ronnie O's. interviews? Pretty outspoken, volatile guy. He's definitely not robo-player like most of the snooker guys are. He says what he thinks and i think you need at least one like him. He doesn't talk trash like ES but he is kind of a lightning rod.

Ronnie O is definitely not a villain.

Here's him being interviewed immediately following a 10-4 loss to Judd Trump at the Master's earlier this year.

https://youtu.be/lHtHp5ZD-3o?t=15888

He may say some controversial things here and there, but overall he's a class act that shows respect to his opponents (win or lose).

There is really no comparison between him and Earl.

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane is going bye-bye. Earl said SVB was lucky 'cause he drew a girl. Well, maybe once but not twice.

Desmondp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are players just not trying ? prize money not enough ?

Melling, Feijen, now Van Boening, some of the errors, i haven't seen that many from these guys ever on TV