WO double hemlock
Silver Member
8EA9249A-F3C4-4635-B0E1-F1C4755E91D5.jpeg

7-6 Lion

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Undercard match

Last 2 matches both hill hill , have been most entertaining so far.
Best match so far in terms of performance is that Ko-Alex match

Final match of this afternoon session Alex Kazakis v Justin Sajich, This is like the undercard match- where folks go for their bathroom, meal, smoking breaks or are too busy to watch :thumbup:

Here is Youtube link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahhxY98Tmrc

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Best two players in Asia not invited? JL Chang and Dennis Orcullo are shocking absentees.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Successful break rates (made at least one ball and did not foul):

Session 1 (Matches 1-4) -- 38% (15 of 39)

Session 2 (Matches 5-8) -- 77% (30 of 39)

Session 3 (Matches 9-12) -- 93% (43 of 46)

telinoz

Registered
Honestly, it’s pressure, early rounds, and big money causing the tension.

You can see the table is playing a bit odd and if it is cold that can definitely suck, but these players want to win and I think it’s absurd to say they are not trying.

Exactly.
I've seen some comments on social media saying players are throwing matches, some people see a player have an off day and jump right to match fixing. Its pathetic really.
The conditions don't look too great, some players are adapting better than others. That is all it boils down to.

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Exactly.
I've seen some comments on social media saying players are throwing matches, some people see a player have an off day and jump right to match fixing. Its pathetic really.
The conditions don't look too great, some players are adapting better than others. That is all it boils down to.

Right. This kind of small field invitational tournament means that it’s like they’re all playing on the TV table in the final stages of a tournament, but without the chance to loosen up in the early stages. I just think they’re a little tight and not quite as used to the conditions as they would be in a larger tournament.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yea kaci was pretty unstoppable. this break format is not so good.. i like winners break in longer distances but this is too short a race for it imo. and 9 should go on spot, 3 ball rule should be in effect also

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This undercard match Konrad v Matt is a funny comedy.
Konrad missed double number of balls but he is on hill 6-3 because Matt missed two 9 balls. They are playing loose , in fact too loose

:thumbup:

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lol
This cool cat Matt refuses to go away. More misses by both and Matt makes carom on 9 to trail 5-6

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow , underdog Matt pulls win out of bag , knocks out match favorite Konrad "Yuhsheeshin" for his 2nd upset win.

giphy.gif