World Pool Masters: Ronnie O'Sullivan vs. Wu Chia-Ching

Wu, will be the "player of the decade" in the 2010-2020 time line, He is the most gifted player in the world right now. I think in a year or two Dennis, JA, Ralf wont be able to fade him, it would be great for pool to have our version of a Tiger Woods, and I feel this kid can do it!
 
Wu, will be the "player of the decade" in the 2010-2020 time line, He is the most gifted player in the world right now. I think in a year or two Dennis, JA, Ralf wont be able to fade him, it would be great for pool to have our version of a Tiger Woods, and I feel this kid can do it!

I agree with this statement 100%.
 
Wow... thanks for the link! Ronnie is my hero!

btw... what was up with zooming in on ronnie's mouth? That's just weird...
 
Last edited:
Back
Top