Silver Member
Today on ESPN3 starting at 1 PM.
Jennifer Baretta vs. Alison Fisher at 1
Brittany Bryant vs. Monica Webb at 3
Finals at 5

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This camera work sucks. I mean horrible! A few times the camera has been following the CB, chasing it around the table, but zoomed in on it. It reminds me of the first match in the Galveston tournament, where Efren played Parica in One Pocket, and the camera crew had no clue what to do. Its not that bad by any means, but the cameramen are definitely not pool players!

Kevin3824

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok Monica Webb just beat Brittany Bryant so now the final is on between Monica Webb and Allison Fisher. Brittany Bryant is third and Jennifer Barretta is fourth.

cuechick

Flys In the Kitchen
Silver Member
Actually Brittany and Jenn are tied for 3rd, they finished in exactly the same spot. ;)

And congrats to both, I believe this is the highest finish for either.

cuechick

Flys In the Kitchen
Silver Member
Did anyone else find the whole shot clock thing annoying? I have no problem with them having one but I don't think the players should have to watch it. A 10 sec warning is how they have always done it and seems much more professional to me. Why should the player have to have this extra thing in the back of their heads through out the match? Being forced to turn away from the table constantly? Really silly IMO.

Otherwise I like the 4 and 4 format a lot.

Kevin3824

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Actually Brittany and Jenn are tied for 3rd, they finished in exactly the same spot. ;)

And congrats to both, I believe this is the highest finish for either.

That is interesting considering Jennifer beat Brittany before the semi finals. I thought that made her take the higher place in the rankings.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Last edited: