WPBA thoughts

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So..... while reading a current thread about a women's tournie and the mention about the WPBA and how they only have one or two events a year now. Well, seems to me back when Eva Lawrence, Black Widow and other beautiful long haired ladies played they were on TV all the time. There were also MANY more events every year . Maybe if they got away from the " short hair " Era as is now and went back to the basics ( actual pretty women that can play ) they would once again be in the spotlight and doing well? Now I already know some are gonna say this viewpoint is this or that, but who cares? It's not as if it's wrong. Before all the " short hair " competitors they used to be doing pretty well, now not so much. Just an observation and I'm quite sure it's right on point. I know I used to like to watch the ladies play back in the day, now not at all and I do know I'm not alone in this.

Last edited:

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
702252d5cc1aa80ee4a6a5429c7c0839.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimmorrison

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hard to believe somebody is so consistently full of $hit by accident. You remind me of Justin

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
But pool paid to have itself on tv...it wasn't there coz of popular demand and it didn't disappear coz it fell out of favor.