leon sly old school maniac!! Silver Member Apr 7, 2012 #1 THOUGHT I SHARE SOME PICS MIGHT BE UP FOR SALE! SOON.
D deanoc AzB Silver Member Silver Member Apr 7, 2012 #2 i like it you do great work i am waiting eagerly for mine
bobco729 bobco729 Silver Member Apr 7, 2012 #3 Nice touch with the dotted rings. Brazilian is one of the best playing woods. Clean work as usual Leon. Bob
Nice touch with the dotted rings. Brazilian is one of the best playing woods. Clean work as usual Leon. Bob
CMD AzB Silver Member Silver Member Apr 7, 2012 #4 bobco729 said: Nice touch with the dotted rings. Brazilian is one of the best playing woods. Clean work as usual Leon. Bob Click to expand... Absolutely agree. Well done looking player cue. I'm sure it plays better than it looks too. Keep up the nice work! Chris
bobco729 said: Nice touch with the dotted rings. Brazilian is one of the best playing woods. Clean work as usual Leon. Bob Click to expand... Absolutely agree. Well done looking player cue. I'm sure it plays better than it looks too. Keep up the nice work! Chris