Silver Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
butt weighs 16.26 oz
shaft 1 weighs 3.91 oz
shaft 2 weighs 3.92 oz
both shafts are 13mm
pin number 342 08

has A & B rings, goncalo alves forearm and butt sleeve, birdseye maple points and handle, 2 veneers pale blue and natural, plain solid buttsleeve, was custom ordered that way.
Rolls straight, bought new, only test hit with one shaft, hit less than 4 racks, very good condtion, very rare cue to acquire, I'm asking a lot for this cue, private message me for price, but serious buyers only.

SOLD

P1010943.jpg

P1010940.jpg

P1010939.jpg

P1010938.jpg

P1010941.jpg

Last edited:

lukemindish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
That is without a doubt, hands down, my favorite Southwest I have ever seen. I only hope to have a cue like that some day. Good luck with the sale, even though you wont need any! :cool:

LILJOHN30

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
this is the nicest cue i have scene on the forum in a while..long whilewish i had the cash it commands it would b mine

mtorre14

I didnt do it
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Bump for a good friend and trustful seller..:buy with confidence... Eddie is a stand up guy to deal with. I've done several transactions with with on the past and have all gone smooth

SC02GTP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
Awesome SW

This cue needs to be on the front page. I will be looking for a SW in a few more months. I have around 1500.00 in PP and should not be too much longer until I can shop for my kind of dream cue! Best of luck on the sale and I hope you hit a home run with this knock out rare cue!

Zirroe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
My message box has been getting full everyday, had a few near offers waiting for someone to take this one home