WTB: 1x2 smooth black It's George

slyfox

Olney Fan
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
That is the same problem I have... I have a 30.5 in shaft and another butt that is 30and7/8 inch. It's George is the best fit and I love that line of case but I have to agree with Spliced. Overall construction when it comes to John Barton is spot on. Best of luck with your search.

spliced

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
if you cant find the right george i would contact barton and see if he could make a longer lid

CoryC

marksmithcues.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Strapless and pocketless in nice condition. Someone must have one.

I have one but it's black leather lizard print - not black smooth leather. The back looks as good as the front and the end caps are in good condition - a few nicks in the bottom cap from normal wear an tear and very little nicks in the top cap. The inside has some blue on the white dividers but that's nothing new.

Sorry but that's the only pic I have and I don't have a camera. I need to net $150 or I'll just keep it in my collection. That's $150 plus Paypal and shipping (USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation). USPS money order is OK. PM me if interested. I'll throw in a key for it too.

Last edited:

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.6%
69   1   0
i'd get the GTF case. the construction and the made in america sticker are enough for me. sure i know some 9 year old made it but they look great and i hear they're built just as well if not better than anything else on the market