WTB cheap 4x8 hard cue case for storage

Claudiogs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Hello AZers!

I'm looking to buy a case for storage... Please let me know if anybody has a 4x8 hard cue case to sell...

I would also consider 3x6, 3x7, 4x6, and bigger cases... But remeber it needs to be cheap because I want it for storage.

PM me your offers please!

Thanks!

C. Gálvez

cuenut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
http://indyq.com/

$125 shipped with JB snug fit interior. I have a buddy who just bought 2 from Roy. You can get cheap, but cheap and quality would be my choice. These are nice.

jrackman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hello AZers!

I'm looking to buy a case for storage... Please let me know if anybody has a 4x8 hard cue case to sell...

I would also consider 3x6, 3x7, 4x6, and bigger cases... But remeber it needs to be cheap because I want it for storage.

PM me your offers please!

Thanks!

C. Gálvez
I have 4x8 brown Porper hard oval case that I used for storage. The only thing wrong with it the foam in the lid is missing. I just put some bubble wrap in the lid and that worked fine for storing cues. $65 shipped to you if your in the lower 48 states

Last edited:

Claudiogs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I have 4x8 brown Porper hard oval case that I used for storage. The only thing wrong with it the foam in the lid is missing. I just put some bubble wrap in the lid and that worked fine for storing cues. $65 shipped to you if your in the lower 48 states

PM sent... thanks!