WTB cue for $400 or less

djkx1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
A friend of a friend in Lubbock,TX. is interested in buying a cue for $300-400. The cue is for a lady and she would like something that plays well, obviously, but also a cue that looks nice.

Preferably a custom cue, although I know there isn't a whole lot other than sneakies in that range. She was looking at production cues and I figured maybe I could help her get more for her money. Please let me know what you got, and I can forward the info on to her. Thanks

guycrunch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
i have a nice purpleheart mike erwin cue with fancy rings at all 5 positions for $250:

erwin1b-1.jpg

erwin1c.jpg

IMG_2191.jpg

IMG_2193.jpg

guy coraccio

djkx1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Thanks for the offers so far. I will pass the information along to her, and if she is interested in anything we'll take it from there. I have responded to all PMs as well. I'm actually impressed at some of the stuff out there in this price range. Thanks again.

Str8PoolPlayer

“1966 500 SuperFast”
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I have a Like New (test hit only) Coker Custom Wrapless Full-Spliced Bocote/Maple with (16) Ebony and Maple Diamond Inlays, 2 - 13mm shafts ... Gorgeous Cue ... Yours for $400 + $15 shipping in the USA ... This is a One-of-a-kind ... PM me for pictures ...

POCKETWOLF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I have a downey custom for sale, asking 375 shipped. Merry widow style, ebony forearm w/cocobolo handle and ebony butt. One shaft and all straight, talisman tip. Decorative rings, great hitting cue! I'm looking to make room for a new custom, or I'd keep it. Cue is posted here by a friend of mine-pooltableproCP. Take a look if you are interested, and good luck!

150shot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a serious Dale Perry 1/1 Rosewood, 12 pointer w/ Malachite inlay looker. Hits good, two shafts 95% new cue, talisman tips. Honestly gets more looks than a bunch of other expensive cues I've used.
$400 shipped. This will get her a fancy looking cue for a great price with the extra shaft.