WTB: Engles Ostrich case

runout1961

Ecclesiastes Ch. 12: 1-7
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
WalkerInTN said:
It worked so well for Ron, I'll try it too. I'm looking for an Engles Ostrich case with the Fellini style lock, in a Brown or Black color. Anybody have one to sell? Let me know! :cool:
Hey there buddy. Don't tell me you and Ron are competing now :thumbup: Just kidding :rolleyes: Bump for your search.

John

WalkerInTN

Mr. Entertainment
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
runout1961 said:
Hey there buddy. Don't tell me you and Ron are competing now :thumbup: Just kidding :rolleyes: Bump for your search.

John
Not at all, Ron is the Engles Casemaster! I'm just looking for a few more nice ones! :cool:

No leads yet, back to the top. :smile:

Quality Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.6%
231   1   0
Hi Walker:

I've got a new old stock (100% condition) Engles black elephant case; a new old stock (100% condition) Engles lizard print case; and a new old stock (100% condition) Engles black eel skin case. Photos of the lizard print and eel skin case are below. Interested?

lockingclaspupclose.jpg

entirefrontofcase-1.jpg

insidetagupclose.jpg

bottomofcaseshowingstuds.jpg

entirebackofcase.jpg

entirefrontofcase.jpg

latchupclose.jpg

insidetag.jpg

bottomsectionofcasewithstuds.jpg

backofcasewithseam.jpg

WalkerInTN

Mr. Entertainment
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I sent you a PM Mike. Already have the Eel & Elephant cases, still looking for an Ostrich in Brown or Black! :smile:

(And Doug's Bull Shark case) :groucho:

rigmaster

my puppy is on the left!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Not I, gotta have The Bull shark-Ringtail-Crocadile-Gator Then I will be DONE and the Casemaster of Engles!Someone out there with the Brown or Black Full Quill Ostrich W/Fellini latch,Please Pm Walker! Thanks Ron

rigmaster

my puppy is on the left!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
From page 4 looking for the fellini latch Ostrich Engles!Someone Please help Walker find his!Ron

PhilosopherKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   1
WalkerInTN said:
It worked so well for Ron, I'll try it too. I'm looking for an Engles Ostrich case with the Fellini style lock, in a Brown or Black color. Anybody have one to sell? Let me know! :cool:

You've probably thought of this already, but if all else fails, you could try posting in the wanted sections of craigslist.org in the different TN regions. You never know what might pop-up.