WTB good cue for under $400

kralaction87

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump. Keep them coming if there are any out there for me. The Pechauer is pretty nice and I like the Varneys, but I want to make sure I get the right cue from what's available

nebraskatap

Registered
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
look at a Rat cue

look at Rat cues at muellers website he makes a great cue and is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet

tommie1351

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
436   0   0
Stacey

How about a nice Rosewood Stacey $400 shipped

staceypj_fullcue.jpg

staceypj_forearm.jpg

staceypj_buttsleeve.jpg

huangfanling

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
That is a really nice looking cue. Who is the cue maker? Also, I'd assume that price was only for the one shaft or am I lucky and both were included?

It is made by Ronej Cue ( Philippines cue maker )for me and 2 shafts is included with this cue as well as JP...

huangfanling

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
That is a really nice looking cue. Who is the cue maker? Also, I'd assume that price was only for the one shaft or am I lucky and both were included?

Hi,it is made by Ronej Cue ( Philippines cuemaker ) for me ,and it comes with 2 shafts..intrested pls PM me,thank's.

kralaction87

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump. Narrowed down to about 3 that I've seen so far, but I want to wait till Friday to make a definite decision. Any more cues up for under $400 shipped?

daxe

custom cues & repair
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
wtb cue

Check out OLD SCHOOL CUES by DAN AXE @ AXE.d@sbcglobal.net They run $150.00 and Up From Plain to Fancy.

Attachments

• 2011-03-10 cues Ived made 001.jpg
    2011-03-10 cues Ived made 001.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 232
  • 2011-03-10 cues Ived made 002.jpg
    2011-03-10 cues Ived made 002.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 238
  • 2010-07-24 2010-7-14 004.jpg
    2010-07-24 2010-7-14 004.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 234
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 243

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Hey guys, I just joined a pool league with the APA with my dad and need to find a nice, solid cue that won't cost an arm and a leg to buy. I'm not really into the pj's and sneakys and like the points (preferably with veneers, but I'm not horribly picky) and love the combo of Tiger Stripe and Coco. Again not really that picky, but I can't find anything that's that great brand new, so I figured I'd try my hand at buying a used cue as my first real cue instead of using the Minnesota Fats my dad had lying around. Anyone have anything they can dish out for under $400 shipped that looks nice and is a pretty solid cue I can keep for a long while?

Kind of new at the whole game, but want to get something to move right along with me as I get better and more used to everything.

Thanks guys!

PM sent! :) The bottom player, and the Jump cue, are the ones that I PM'ed you about. The case is also included! $375.00 Shipped! The cues are absolutely stunning, and the hit is phenominal! This is THE best deal out there, PERIOD! Two Joe Baker custom cues, Two shafts, and a 3X6 case for $375.00 Shipped and Insured anywhere in the lower 48! I promise you this is a fantastic deal! Check my I-trader. I also have over 400 transactions on ebay with 100% positive feedback! The photos do not even come close to doing this player justice! The playing cue is a beautiful rich cocobolo, and curly birdseye maple combo, and the jump cue is cocobolo with a birdseye end cap. Gorgeous!
Diablo123 006.jpg

Diablo123 007.jpg

Diablo123 008.jpg

Diablo123 013.jpg

Diablo123 015.jpg

Last edited:

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Pics and specs are coming!

I'll be sending you the pics/specs shorthly.....:cool:

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
276   0   1
Here is another chance at a nice Allen Green "Custom" made cue.
4 Ebony points into Curly Maple forearm with 4 veneers.
Inlays in the points and sleeve are Camel Bone and are sharp.
Butt weight is 15.2 oz. with 5/16 x 14 piloted SS joint.
13.1mm shaft with ivory ferrule and triangle tip 4.2 oz.
Cue is dead straight, solid and balances at 19.75" from the end of the butt cap.

SOLD shipped and insured. No trades please.

Attachments

• Green1.jpg
    Green1.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 177
  • Green2.jpg
    Green2.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 177
  • Green3.jpg
    Green3.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 180
  • Green4.jpg
    Green4.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 174
  • Green5.jpg
    Green5.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:

kralaction87

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you to everyone that posted up their cues for me. I've decided to take the plunge and get one custom made for me by Allen Green. I'm sure you'll see the finished product a couple months from now either from him or if not, I'll post up to show off another of his fine looking cues.

Thank you everyone for your advice in helping me find the best option for my first cue, I really do appreciate it. Now the question is: does anyone know where I can find a set of nice looking cocobolo joint protectors for a 5/16x14 pin?

Matt

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
928   0   0
Thank you to everyone that posted up their cues for me. I've decided to take the plunge and get one custom made for me by Allen Green. I'm sure you'll see the finished product a couple months from now either from him or if not, I'll post up to show off another of his fine looking cues.

Thank you everyone for your advice in helping me find the best option for my first cue, I really do appreciate it. Now the question is: does anyone know where I can find a set of nice looking cocobolo joint protectors for a 5/16x14 pin?

Matt

You can never go wrong having a cue built to your specs and like you want it.

For JPs, PM Jim Baxter...very nice JPs at reasonable prices.

Joe