WTB Joe tuckers Racking Secrets 1st ED.

Jeeves

you are in range!!!
Silver Member
racking secrets one

THE GREAT BREAK SHOT
by Charley Bond

this book had been available thru BEBOB publishing but I think I heard it was out of print.
P.O. Box 530411
Livonia, Michigan 48153
FAX--734.462.9501
bebob@mich.com

Roadking

sweet william
Silver Member
I bought a copy of the great break shot straight from Joe.
I'm sure he also has the DVD racking secrets #1.
contact him he gives great deals, depending on what you order. The book Racking Secrets is out of print. I tried to find a copy about 6 months ago with no luck.
But by contacting Joe he said that he had alot of imput in the writing of The Great Break Shot.

Last edited:

Winne2tough

Lion or the Lamb
Silver Member
THE GREAT BREAK SHOT
by Charley Bond

this book had been available thru BEBOB publishing but I think I heard it was out of print.
P.O. Box 530411
Livonia, Michigan 48153
FAX--734.462.9501
bebob@mich.com

I have seen this book for sale and read it has racking secrets in the majority. Still is it completly the same as racking secrets 1st ed?
Thanks
Jay

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have seen this book for sale and read it has racking secrets in the majority. Still is it completly the same as racking secrets 1st ed?
Thanks
Jay

Since it's by two different people why would it be the same?? This would be better off in the Wanted/For Sale section of the forum.

Rich R.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Since it's by two different people why would it be the same?? This would be better off in the Wanted/For Sale section of the forum.

IIRC, one version of Charley Bond's book also included Joe Tucker's racking secrets. However, I really don't know what version or if it was included in all versions.

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wonder if that isn't copyright infringement in some way. Is JT aware of this I wonder?

Winne2tough

Lion or the Lamb
Silver Member
Photocopy

I would buy a photocopy of the original book if anyone wants to take a trip to quik copy!!!
Jay

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
Joe Tucker is a contributor to this forum, so I don't think he would be happy to hear people asking for photocopies of his work. Especially when he's trying to make a living by selling his knowledge through DVDs and books.

As others pointed out, Charley Bond's book includes a complete copy of Joe Tuckers Racking Secrets. The first Racking Secrets DVDs have the same information as in his original book.

@Pushout, Charley Bond thanked Joe Tucker's for his contribution in the acknowledgement page.

I would buy a photocopy of the original book if anyone wants to take a trip to quik copy!!!
Jay

Winne2tough

Lion or the Lamb
Silver Member
my mistake

I just wanted a original copy of his book. Since its almost impossible to get a copy, I thought I could buy a photo copy. Now that someone finally stated the other works are totally the same as the original, Its not a big deal. Thanks for letting me know. I wasnt for sure if the original had some extra material that I didnt want to miss out on. Since you say its all the same, there is no reason to get a copy. Take it easy!
Jay

Winne2tough

Lion or the Lamb
Silver Member
bump bump

ANy kind of confirmation on each book and dvd from joe tucker and charlie bond! Is everyone one a repeat of information or totally different new material??
Thanks
Arkie

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
ANy kind of confirmation on each book and dvd from joe tucker and charlie bond! Is everyone one a repeat of information or totally different new material??
Thanks
Arkie

I have both books. The later one, "The Great Break Shot" has more information in it and better diagrams. Get "The Great Break Shot".