wtb meucci sneaky pete

JAlan

Gerbil Jeff
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Just wanted to say good luck in your search. I was looking for one of those too a few months back, with no luck.

They do pop up on eBay on occasion, just have to keep an eye out for them. There is this one right now: eBay Meucci SP but I'd ask for better pics of the bottom section, with the bumper removed to confirm it's age.

Those cues are awesome playing sticks, much better than the stuff Meucci is putting out now. Seems like they were all over back in the late 80s and early 90s, I don't know where they all went??!!

Last edited:

neilhin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Meucci Sneaky

I have super sneaky Meucci ... model M1, I believe. There are no markings, no butt cap, no joint collar ... looks like a basic 1 piece house cue. 90% condition. $150 shipped. PM me if interested.

Last edited:

ftgokie

D player extraordinaire
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I have one. It was one of my 1st cues I bought when I started playing back in the early 90's..pm me if your interested

Sealegs50

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Great mission. Patience may be required. I have one, but you'll need to keep watch for my obituary. For the price, you won't find better.

Good luck.

poolguy4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Just wanted to say good luck in your search. I was looking for one of those too a few months back, with no luck.

They do pop up on eBay on occasion, just have to keep an eye out for them. There is this one right now: eBay Meucci SP but I'd ask for better pics of the bottom section, with the bumper removed to confirm it's age.

Those cues are awesome playing sticks, much better than the stuff Meucci is putting out now. Seems like they were all over back in the late 80s and early 90s, I don't know where they all went??!!
:frown:

The one on Ebay...the points look wayyyy too short to be a Meucci and the paperwork looks like it could of been made up anywhere.

I have a Meucci sneaky pete and the points are a lot longer than the one on Ebay. Mine also has the red dot shaft up near the tip. Rare shaft but not quite straight.