WTB/trade for PFD Studios

Monstermash

Lock Ness Monster
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Hey guys,

I'm looking to add another PFD Studios to the bag. I may consider other cues or cases in trade as well but I'm primarily looking for PFD's. If you have multipal lower end cues or cases that you want to trade I may be open to that. Try me, you never know.

I have a very nice Samsara cue that I have to offer to trade. I can trade even, up or down.

If you have something you would be interested in trading shoot me a pm.

Here is the details on the Samsara. SOLD!!!

6 hi/low Purpleheart points with 3 veneers on each point that are black/natural/black from the outside in. It has Samsara zig-zag ringwork at the "A" joint and above and below the buttsleeve. There are 8 very large Ivory speartips in the buttsleeve along with 12 Ivory dots in between the speartips. Additionally it has Ivory Speartips and dots in each point as well. The wrap is black lizard print leather that looks fantastic on the cue.

Specs:

Butt-15.3oz
S1-4.0oz/12.95mm
S2-3.95oz/12.65mm

The balance is about 19" and the cue plays very, very well.

The butt was recently refinished so it's in excellent condition. The cue has a minor roll but is very playable. I have been playing with the cue for the past five days without any issues.

According to Samsara, the cue was custom built for a local player and was north of $2200. It would be quite a bit more to have made today.

Last edited:

Monstermash

Lock Ness Monster
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I've had a few offers and was close to making a deal. Keep them coming guys, I'm in a giving kind of mood today! :thumbup:

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
LOL.

I wish you luck, but keeping mine.

When I get the urge to sell it, I take it out of the case, hit a few balls, smile, put it back and say, "No, Ill just keep it."

Ken

Monstermash

Lock Ness Monster
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
LOL.

I wish you luck, but keeping mine.

When I get the urge to sell it, I take it out of the case, hit a few balls, smile, put it back and say, "No, Ill just keep it."

Ken

Thanks Ken. I know exactly what you mean. Samsara makes great playing cues and this one is no exception. But, as most of you know I tend to only have PFD cues in my bag so I am still looking to trade the Samsara for a PFD.

I've had a few offers. Does anyone else have anything they would consider trading? I would ok if you wanted to trade up and add a little cash or I need a case as well.

Monstermash

Lock Ness Monster
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
To the top again for a great playing cue.

I would really like to move this before the end of the weekend so shoot me an offer if you're interested.

Monstermash

Lock Ness Monster
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I've had a few interesting offers but nothing to want to make me pull the trigger.

Anyone else have anything they want to trade?

hussler

Pristine Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Pdf

I have a as new PFD 15th year anniversary cue that I would sell for $4200.00 firm.

Let me know.

Last edited: