WTB used schon... again

charlieeeh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Posting this for a friend. Looking for butt only. Price range is around 300-350. Shipping will be to Toronto, Canada.

Will entertain offers on the whole cue for ~$400-450.

Could possibly convince him to go a bit higher if it's a real looker :D

Must be straight with minimal blemishes.

Last edited:

worktheknight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Charlieeeh, how ya doing Sir ??, Just a question, the dollar range is for the cue, shipping extra? or is your prospect needing to stay under $ 450.00 complete with shipping?
Thanks,

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
219   0   0
I have a nice Stl 7. Would sell butt or whole cue. $350 shipped for butt, or $425 shipped for whole cue.

There is a tiny bit of light underneath joint joint when rolling. I would still call it straight though, and it is nothing that will affect how this cue plays. Have had this same touch of light in the last 3 Schons I have had, so it seems to be a common thing.

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.6%
69   1   0
I have a nice Stl 7. Would sell butt or whole cue. $350 shipped for butt, or $425 shipped for whole cue.

There is a tiny bit of light underneath joint joint when rolling. I would still call it straight though, and it is nothing that will affect how this cue plays. Have had this same touch of light in the last 3 Schons I have had, so it seems to be a common thing.

Friend of mine had the same thing going on with his schon. i think you're right about it being common. doesn't stop the cues form playing lights out though!!!