WTS: Ginacue Domino Titlist just refinished...

Soldtonight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
For you collectors of classic cues, here is a nice one to add to your collection. I bought this cue with no shafts and in pretty poor shape a while ago. I sent it Erni and asked him if it he thought he could bring it back to life. It did cost me a pretty penny, but here is a Domino cue better then ever...with new shafts, both with ivory ferrule and medium moori tips. Believe it or not, Erni still had the original joint inlays for what would date the cue back to his first 50-100 cues..._____________________ SOLD_________________Enough said, here are some pics:
IMG_4377.jpg

IMG_4376.jpg

IMG_4375.jpg

IMG_4374.jpg

IMG_4370.jpg

IMG_4368.jpg

Last edited:

MJParenti

"the Trashman"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
63   0   1
Awesome!

Dan.....WOW that must be the cue you mentioned when we were at Dennis'...looks SPECTACTULAR! Best of luck with your sale!
Mark

:thumbup2:

sharpq

What's a "Taper Roll" ???
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Did you get to see if it is a true "full splice" under the wrap? Or, did he cut it?

Thanks, Todd

Soldtonight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Domino...

Did you get to see if it is a true "full splice" under the wrap? Or, did he cut it?

Thanks, Todd

Todd, Though the butt of the cue was pretty beat up, it still had the wrap. I am not sure if its full or if Ernie cue it and installed a handle years ago. If its important for you, I can always call him.
Thank you all for the offers, but if I am going to trade it, it has to be something special.
Dan Z

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0

Thanks, Todd

Isn't it a Titleist conversion?

BTW, did Ernie mention why he preferred to re-wrap the cue instead of cleaning up the original wrap?

Soldtonight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
, did Ernie mention why he preferred to re-wrap the cue instead of cleaning up the original wrap?

Sir, The wrap was just too beaten up. It was just not worth trying to clean up. Ernie did a great job on the cue as expected. The wrap looks and feels perfect. The shaft wood looks great and they feel great, I have not chalked or hit with either of them. The cue is as close to mint as can be expected...
Dan Z