WTT Computer

Systim6

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just throwing this out there, I don't know if anyone is even looking to trade a cue or leather case for a computer but here goes...

AMD Phenom 2 X4 940 black edition. 3.0Ghz overclocked to 3.6Ghz / with a huge Cooler Master Heatsink keeps this cpu nice and cold.

4GB 1066 ddr2 Corsair ram / with cooling fans

Asus 2xSLI motherboard capable to 8GB of ddr2

GeForce GTX 260 SLI , almost 1gb of ddr3 video
(SLI means you an add a second video card to the system and run them together as one if you want to. In case you didn't already know this)

650w power supply with detachable cable so you don't have a bunch of cables you don't need getting in the way.

150Gb hard drive

dvd drive/burner with lightscribe

Cooler Master HAF (high air flow) full tower case. It's pretty big lots of space inside and tons of ventilation on this case. Almost feels air conditioned inside it. The case is factory set up for watercooling if you want also.
(I've ran all the cables I could behind the motherboard in the back of the case so it didn't look too messy inside and parts are easy to remove and replace and it's really easy to clean.)

Asus 24" Widescreen monitor HDMI 1080p

Logitech G15 gaming Keyboard

Razer Naga mouse, there are like 17 buttons on this mouse. it's great for gaming.

Razer Carcharias headphones cause you need to talk to the people your playing with. Plus they sound great.

Oh yeah, also a wireless adapter so you can hook this computer up to a wireless network

Software:
Will include retail copy of Windows XP not the reinstall disk. The actual windows CD.

Adobe Photoshop 7

Games :
World of Warcraft with all expansions
Aion
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. Online play is Banned <---
All Points Bulletin
Crysis
Starcraft 2

OR.....I can just put in a brand new hard drive with a fresh install of windows if you don't want all that.

Looking to trade for a nice cue or even a real nice case. I'm tired of gaming and getting back into pool. anywhere from $600 to $1500 I could also add cash if needed.

Attachments

• IMG_20101014_143035.jpg
    IMG_20101014_143035.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 520
  • IMG_20101014_143228.JPG
    IMG_20101014_143228.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 521
  • IMG_20101014_143732.JPG
    IMG_20101014_143732.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 517
  • naga-pic.jpg
    naga-pic.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 512
  • logitech-g15-gaming-keyboard-2007.jpg
    logitech-g15-gaming-keyboard-2007.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 517
Last edited:

jlrowe

Billiards,Boxing & Babes
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Nice setup! Does it run real stable overclocked at 3.6? I dont have anything to trade at the moment but wish i did i would jump on it.

Systim6

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yeah it runs stable. I am always watching my temp also. There is a little lcd screen on my keyboard and I have a app to watch all my stats like temp,cpu speed, ram usage, network stuff etc....

cuehobby

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
How about this?

let me know if you're interested and i'll give you the specs.

...guess not.

Last edited:

jersey jer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
how bout this 60 inch purple heart espiritu.
2 shafts, new linen wrap and refinish by russ. blak w white spec not in pic)
hardly any play since russ redid it
12.5 mm ivory ferules
5/16 14 piloted ss
think its 19.75 oz
super solid, awesome sound and feedback
shafts straight (1 has super slight roll but tip doesnt lift.
not fancy but the the maple in it is sick
i love it but my ts and bb are my players so its just taken up space in case

Attachments

• fullbuttesp.jpg
    fullbuttesp.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 357

Systim6

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
And no there Isn't anything wrong with it. I'm on it right now writing this message haha. I have many years experience building computers. Building your own computer is really the only way to get the best out of your money. Dell, Hp, gateway...etc all pieces of crap with a name printed on it.

It looks a little dirty in the pictures but I assure you it's just a little dust I would clean it up real good before I sent it to someone though. I take good care of my equipment nothing is damaged.

Systim6

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I think I might of found the one. But, I'm

Still looking around in the mean time though....cue, cue+case, Case