~~@@www.mistercues.com is on the run!!@@~~

MATTY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Dear AZers,

Just let you know that our website www.mistercues.com is now ready to go, we are doing all sorts of buying and trading things concerning cues, cases or any billiards related stuffs.

Welcome to stop by and if you have any cues for sale especially South West, Gina, or other top brands please don't hesitate to contact me at mistercues@gmail.com, thanks :thumbup:

Best,

Matt

MATTY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Half this site is in Chinese!

Thanks for the feedback, you might want to start from the cuemakers' lists from the left that should be easier, we are working on the translation part, my partner Dr. Allen will take care of the technical problem, thanks again!!;)

Matt

Billyard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
This website is poorly done.... It took forever to load and when it did it was not complete. The service is extremely slow and the overall design is tough to navigate.

Just my two cents...

Attachments

• mrq.jpg
    mrq.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 667

ga9ball

South West Buyer!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Nice Site

Matty, congratulations on your website! Try to leave a few SW cues for the rest of us- lol.
Talk soon,
Greg

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.6%
228   1   0
The website looks nice Matty. I would have to agree with the language barrier comments. I'm also not a fan of the *ASK* for price.

Good luck with your venture!

DavidMNienow

Glamour Dave
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your site may be ready for chinese customers, but certainly is not ready for the english speaking world. As a former web designer & webmaster, I suggest you complete your language translation and give your site visitors the choice for the chinese or english pages. And when you are truly DONE with the site, then ANNOUNCE that is ready for visitors.

Finally post your prices. I do not give any consideration to any possible cue when I am forced to have to ask what the price is. I move on to other dealers that are not affraid to reveal all the specs of a cue including the price.

tonyboy59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
Interesting web site design. Once you get the translation issue taken care of, post your prices and plug more cues into the names of cue makers with no cues. I think you'll be just about there...

MATTY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
This website is poorly done.... It took forever to load and when it did it was not complete. The service is extremely slow and the overall design is tough to navigate.

Just my two cents...

Thanks for the comment, the slow connection may arise from different reasons, but we are now trying to get the language problem solved, thanks again:smile:

MATTY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
The website looks nice Matty. I would have to agree with the language barrier comments. I'm also not a fan of the *ASK* for price.

Good luck with your venture!

Hi Jamie,

Thanks for the input, I will take your advice and move on quick :grin:

Matt

MATTY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Your site may be ready for chinese customers, but certainly is not ready for the english speaking world. As a former web designer & webmaster, I suggest you complete your language translation and give your site visitors the choice for the chinese or english pages. And when you are truly DONE with the site, then ANNOUNCE that is ready for visitors.

Finally post your prices. I do not give any consideration to any possible cue when I am forced to have to ask what the price is. I move on to other dealers that are not affraid to reveal all the specs of a cue including the price.

Thank you sir, your comment is valuable to us, I will work on that part with Allen and get the translation done, once we are there we will also do the price, thank you so much!!

Matt

MATTY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Interesting web site design. Once you get the translation issue taken care of, post your prices and plug more cues into the names of cue makers with no cues. I think you'll be just about there...

Thanks, I will keep you posted when the site is done:smile: