Xbreaker and Samsara Team up!

Thank you for bringing that news release to everyone's attention here.

We need to cope with the increasing demand and still offer the highest quality to our customers.

While lots of companies are going overseas, we are very proud to be able to offer our customers the best quality possible through this partnership with one of the best US cue makers, Samsara Cues(www.samsaracues.com).

We would also like to thank all those who have supported us by offering a 10% discount to Azers at the US Open, when this new X Breaker by Samsara will be debuted.

I have started a thread about the discount in the Wanted/For Sale Section.

Hope to see you in the US Open.

Thank you very much.

Richard
 
Last edited:
nipponbilliards said:
Thank you for bringing that news release to everyone's attention here.
....
Thank you very much.

Richard

What effect if any do you anticipate this having on the bottom line? That is, the cost of the x-breaker.
BTW, I applaud your intention of keeping the production of the x-breaker on shore and in such a quality shop.
 
catscradle said:
What effect if any do you anticipate this having on the bottom line? That is, the cost of the x-breaker.
BTW, I applaud your intention of keeping the production of the x-breaker on shore and in such a quality shop.
Well, the cost on my end is much higher than before, but quality does not come cheap.

I have only increased my price by $20. I am hoping I can have enough sales to keep the price at this level.

As I am sure you can easily see that I am working on a tight budget here, but at the same time, I am very pleased that we are now able to offer our customers a cue built by Samsara, with our technology, for under $500.

By any standards, I can confidently say that the new X breaker will be as good as, if not better, in craftmanship and materials but far supperior in the use of the latest technology--when compared to Andy Gilbert, Omen, Mace, or any jump break cue out there.

It has always been my dream to offer the market the best jump break cue in terms of design, look, workmanship, performance, and durability, for the best price.

My satisfaction would come from hearing positive feedback from my customers, seeing that my customers appreciate the hard work we have put in, and most importantly, seeing them make lots of balls off the break while parking that cue ball--that has always been my greatest motivation.:)

Thank you.

Richard
 
Last edited:
That is great to hear Richard. Samsara's shop isn't too far away and they build some high quality custom cues. Can't wait to see what they can do.
 
nipponbilliards said:
Well, the cost on my end is much higher than before, but quality does not come cheap.

I have only increased my price by $20. I am hoping I can have enough sales to keep the price at this level.

As I am sure you can easily see that I am working on a tight budget here, but at the same time, I am very pleased that we are now able to offer our customers a cue built by Samsara, with our technology, for under $500.

By any standards, I can confidently say that the new X breaker will be as good as, if not better, in craftmanship and materials but far supperior in the use of the latest technology--when compared to Andy Gilbert, Omen, Mace, or any jump break cue out there.

It has always been my dream to offer the market the best jump break cue in terms of design, look, workmanship, performance, and durability, for the best price.

My satisfaction would come from hearing positive feedback from my customers, seeing that my customers appreciate the hard work we have put in, and most importantly, seeing them make lots of balls off the break while parking that cue ball--that has always been my greatest motivation.:)

Thank you.

Richard

Conratulations Richard!
Knowing you personally, I've allways been aware that reputation and quality are of upmost importance to you.Joining up with Samsara only validates what I've allways believed.
RJ
 
recoveryjones said:
Conratulations Richard!
Knowing you personally, I've allways been aware that reputation and quality are of upmost importance to you.Joining up with Samsara only validates what I've allways believed.
RJ
RJ,

Thank you for the kind words, I am very pleased with how the new X Breaker by Samsara has come out, especially on the finish and the joint.

The piloted joint is done the way a piloted joint should--when the joint is tightened, the brass insert on the shaft would completely touch the wood sleeve at the joint collar on the butt.

On the black ebony model, a special finish and finishing method is employed. The black stain looks almost metallic--it is possibly the best finish anyone can find on any black cue on the market now.

I can't wait to show these new X breaker at the US Open.

Take care,
Richard
 

Attachments

  • XBreakerbySamsaraWEB.JPG
    XBreakerbySamsaraWEB.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 388
Last edited:
Good to see the X Breaker is NOT going the way of the Sledgehammer, if you know what I mean, as I have both the Sledgehammer and a Samsara.

People who spend a few hundred or more know what quality is, and word gets around quickly.
 
Richard Chan

For those of you that have never met Richard, I can honestly say that not only does he have a great sense of humor, but he is one of the nicest guys in the business, plus his honesty is beyond reproach. I have known Richard for several years and I have never once heard him say anything derogatory about his competition or anyone for that matter. The product speaks for itself, but Richard is the driving force behind it.
 
I want a black one. I am not going to be at the US open until the last weekend. I would like to pre-pay if you would hold me one until then. whats the cost?

Just to be sure, these are the ones made at Samsara, correct?

Thanks

Vee
 
Gregg said:
Good to see the X Breaker is NOT going the way of the Sledgehammer, if you know what I mean, as I have both the Sledgehammer and a Samsara.

People who spend a few hundred or more know what quality is, and word gets around quickly.

Just as an FYI, the Sledgehammer custom end are made in the USA by Mike Gulyassy. He contracts out the basic model overseas. He reportedly had the most quality issues when he contracted out the basic model for a short period in the U.S., unfortunately.

IMO, there are very few cue companies that could provide what Richard needs for X-Breaker. I think Samsara is the best choice.

Fred
 
Richard you couldn't have picked a better company to team up with than Samsara. Jim Stadum is a great guy to work with.
 
Vee,
Thank you for choosing the x breaker.
Yes, all the X breaker are now built by Samsara Cues.
I will put your X Breaker aside for you once payment is received.
See you in the Open.:)

Jack,
Thank you so much for your kind words. You are a true class act, and it is a real honor and pleasure to have known you. You always stand behind your product while offering your customers the best quality in the industry. I have so much respect and admiration for you and your work.

Metal5d,
Thank you...I hope to see you around.

Fred,
Thank you so much for everything. I cannot thank you enough for helping us with regard to the article in InsidePool and to cope with our increasing demand. It is a true honor to have your support of the x Breaker.
Thank you.

Richard
 
Wow, they are really busy at Samsara. They are working on OB-1 shafts and Xbreakers, I wonder if an OB-1 shaft will be an option on the Xbreaker in the future.
 
Since I received one of the first X-Breakers (X347) to come out of the Samsara shop, I can attest to the fit and finish on these cues. The newer piloted joint makes for a very solid, stable feeling. The finish is awesome! Fit is top-notch. Very classy, and classic looking. Mine gets attention everytime I pull it out of the case. Beyond all of that.....it really works! Nothing gimmicky here. CB control on the break is amazing. I am extremely please. If you have been contemplating picking one up, you better get your order in now!!!

Lisa
 
Back
Top