Yippee! Accu-Stats 2008 DCC matches are ready!!

Russ Chewning

Short Bus Russ - C player
Silver Member
I just got the email with the pdf about 15 minutes ago.

5 minutes ago, I ordered all the 9-ball and One Pocket.

I am so excited, they'll be in the mail tomorrow...

That is all.. :D

Russ
 
easy-e said:
You might be a B player by the time you get home:D

Hmmmpppphh..

I'm gonna try you with the 6 and the breaks again at the next DCC, Eric. I can't make a ball, but I don't mind parting with the cash to a guy who disassembles bombs for a living...

All others must give me a FAIR spot....

Russ
 
How is that fair? Have you been practicing? If I recall, you got that last time and couldn't get there.....you are welcome to try again though:D
 
Alright, alright, enough gloating... Back on subject.. Are you gonna use my money to buy some of the DCC DVDs? :D

Russ
 
***Screeching metal-on-metal sound of a thread derailing***

And like a train derailing, I cannot help but watch....

Russ
 
Back
Top