You know you're addicted to pool when....

poolguppy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When you can ask a buddy if he wants to try your shaft on his butt without having an awkward moment.

playdoubles

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
muuaahaaaa...

.....when you name your children Brunswick or Diamond.
.....when you cats name is Predator.

:rotflmao1::rotflmao1:

...while you're hanging around with friends, looking down at your left hand and finding yourself forming a closed bridge on your thigh! :eek:

gopi-1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When you can ask a buddy if he wants to try your shaft on his butt without having an awkward moment.

love-smiley-076.gif

Sorry dude, I just can't resist!
1202.gif

eddie0776

Bishop Cues
Silver Member
Guilty on all of the above....but it is not an addiction....it is a way of life that the outside world can never understand. My wife just deals with it and knows that is how I am.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
....when you have to make a withdrawal.....
....and you hope the joint doesn't bank short. :eek:

...when you resist going on a cruise....
...who the hell wants to play on a table with one of them gyro thingies..:angry:

Colonel

Raised by Wolves in a Pool Hall
Silver Member
Guilty on all of the above....but it is not an addiction....it is a way of life that the outside world can never understand. My wife just deals with it and knows that is how I am.

This, it is a lifestyle if you're serious about the game, my first wife didn't understand so she's gone and never found a female that understood so I stayed single.

playdoubles

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ooops...

...cutting branches in your parent's garden, finding yourself weighing every one, estimating if this could be close to 19 oz! :speechless:

eddie0776

Bishop Cues
Silver Member
This, it is a lifestyle if you're serious about the game, my first wife didn't understand so she's gone and never found a female that understood so I stayed single.

My first wife met me at the damn pool room! She couldn't take it anymore.

Inaction

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was trying to figure out how to do this the other day on one of the printing websites. Where did you get yours?

I did not do this, but saw another guy who had some pads printed. Most likely at a printing shop.

How long before there is an app that calculates the bank angles from a picture taken of the table? I know there is an app that you have to position the balls manually.

Solomon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
...the YouTube smart app on your television is solely used to watch pool matches.
...AZBtvision, InsidePoolmag, POVPOOL, genipool14, BClub, jfredwmdk, Bilijar9, Alison Chang, bujak19, and onthenycgrind are the bulk of your YouTube subscriptions.
...you have to cut this post short because USA is about to play Croatia in the 2014 World Cup of Pool.

BigNBeefY

Just Stopping By
Silver Member
when your recent history on youtube is nothing but pool
when deciding on your daily attire you consider whether or not your shirt will affect your stroke
when chalk stains on your pants pocket becomes a point of contention in your household

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
...when someone mentions their favorite celebrity, and you say...
..."Shiiiit, he can't hit the end rail."

Pidge

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
....when, other than family, all the people you consider close friends are all cue sport players....

....when you open up the closet and all you see is a row of waistcoats, shirts and bow ties....

....when you try explaining the physics behind pool to people who are just out to have a good time....

....when you get the shakes on your first shot of the day because the excitement is too much....

....when no run you make in 14.1 is ever good enough....

....when you wonder how many posts on your favorite thread of the week have been clocked up over night....

....when you really enjoy threads like this....

Banks

Banned
...when you've got a table key and it gets as much use as the car key or house key.

...when you count your cues by how many are actually playable.

...when you put in as many hours at the table as you do at work, but still think you could use a few more.

...when you try to make a job of/around it, just so you can play more often.