u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
Hennesse's match with VP.
Henn backer makes a big deal about:

A) background noise
B) side bets
C) balls not racking right
D) what to set the thermostat on with a handful of games to go in a race to 45.

If you answered D, you are correct.
I know Fatboy was in the chat, you can't make this up.
One guy wants it at 65 the other at 70, the backer asks what's in between 65 and 70.

Everyone knows Henny is dickish, but there were some oldie but goodie moves tonight.
Dropping a stick on VP's back stroke, clothing changes, extended breaks, backer being way over the line.
Props to Alan Sword for being respectful.

SEB

This is suuuuuch a good post.

the new crop needs to know how unreal it can get playing some of these douches for big money.

VP has more patience than Mother Teresa.

Zerksies

what else has he done this time? didn't he get an ashtray flung at him some year ago?

anywho, vitalys ppl probably knew this stuff before matching up
I'm not talking these people. I've heard some strange props for making games

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
In every tournament that I directed and Hennessey/Pinagur played in, he was always a problem to deal with. Bad attitude all the time, antagonistic to me and just about everyone else, and basically an all around ----head! On one occasion when I made a ruling he did not like during a match, he followed me around afterward and heckled me from the sidelines, threatening me and wanting to fight. A younger Jay would have accommodated him, but the older Jay had too much to lose.

In every tournament that I directed and Hennessey/Pinagur played in, he was always a problem to deal with. Bad attitude all the time, antagonistic to me and just about everyone else, and basically an all around ----head! On one occasion when I made a ruling he did not like during a match, he followed me around afterward and heckled me from the sidelines, threatening me and wanting to fight. A younger Jay would have accommodated him, but the older Jay had too much to lose.
He is a bad person and bad competitor, very skilled sure but plays every unethical angle he can to mentally fuck with his opponent among other things. He is the embodiment of what is and always has been wrong with pool. Never seen him play on his own money and it’s interesting that someone like him can always find someone to stake him(sad really).

Tennesseejoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He is a bad person and bad competitor, very skilled sure but plays every unethical angle he can to mentally fuck with his opponent among other things. He is the embodiment of what is and always has been wrong with pool. Never seen him play on his own money and it’s interesting that someone like him can always find someone to stake him(sad really).
That's just 'old school' pool.

JolietJames

Boot Party Coordinator
Silver Member
Vitaly Patsura I believe. I watched vids of both days and still call him Viktor half the time.

The thermostat issue can be heard on the stream. The guy says they have been taking turns walking over and changing it so let's set it and play pool, basically.

joninnorfolk

Account was hacked - Pending verification
Silver Member
I tuned in at the end and couldn't take but a couple minutes. I gathered from reading the chat (chalking/shoe tying/racking left plenty of time to get caught up) that there had been moves and stalls all day long, though.