Your apa dollars at work

stevea

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yea i registered the other day... you can see the number of matches played and the number of matches won, along with all the teams that you have played for.

I read that they want to put more stats up there so it's a work in progress, i guess they want to show all of your wins and loses and stuff like that.

Beware_of_Dawg

Silver Member
says I've won 60% (160 matches total) of my 9ball matches over the last 5 years. Thought I did a little better than that. Meh.

Brozif

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It must be a work in progress. It says I have played in 47 9-ball matches and I have won 0. But I started as a 7 and went up to a 9 in my first session. How? If I didn't win any matches!!

stevea

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think it is a work in progress because the other day it said I played 350 matches and last played a match on 3/2/09 and now it says I played 355 matches and last played on 3/2/09.

Ant812

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
it says its still in beta and my stats go back to 03 but im pretty sure i have been in it since 01.

Beware_of_Dawg

Silver Member
I think it is a work in progress because the other day it said I played 350 matches and last played a match on 3/2/09 and now it says I played 355 matches and last played on 3/2/09.

you play in Tampa Steve? Part of L/O Pat & Dick?

the local website gives much more detailed stats/histories.

www.apatampa.com

MilwShooter

Pool? Never heard of it..
Silver Member
havent been on here a whole lot lately so this may have been already posted but i didnt see it.

https://members.poolplayers.com/default.aspx

i registered (had to send an email to local rep first) and its working.

I mentioned something about this about a month or 2 ago. I was doing an interview with their HR person (really nice guy) and he mentioned that they were planning to raise the cost of the annual fee to allow integration of this system. I think he said they were going to try by March first. Glad to see it's out now, I'm sure that will give all the AZBers more to obsess over while they should be working. lol

IntoTheRail

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is pretty cool. Detailed match history would be awesome. Im a stat junkie and I can only imagine the amount of work hours I could waste checking this thing out. I remember being a SL3 in 9 ball my first session back in 2003 and was just recently bumped to a SL9 this session and have been breaking the spirit of my opposition ever since. So it would be cool to look at the progression in a statistical way.

I guess my 8 ball game could use some work since im listed 0-40 lol.

stevea

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you play in Tampa Steve? Part of L/O Pat & Dick?

the local website gives much more detailed stats/histories.

www.apatampa.com

ha no, i play in Pinellas county. South Pinellas county has a great site just like the tampa site but North Pinellas has nothing and thats under L/O Mike Strout. He does do a great job other wise and is very nice, just not a website guy. I wish we had a site like tampa's.

BryanBpool

M.T.F.B.
Silver Member
ha no, i play in Pinellas county. South Pinellas county has a great site just like the tampa site but North Pinellas has nothing and thats under L/O Mike Strout. He does do a great job other wise and is very nice, just not a website guy. I wish we had a site like tampa's.

Detailed match statistics would be fantistic, but I do not see the APA revealing anything more than just the win/loss numbers.

If the APA were to reveal detailed statistics (including innings, safeties, etc,) they would open themselves up to someone reverse-engineering their equalizer system.

I have been tracking my 9ball league stats in a speadsheet for a few years.

stats.jpg

Beware_of_Dawg

Silver Member

Some website designer has made a template for all APA leagues with all these stats options and a dynamic database, forums, etc....... Our L/O isnt a website type either... they just signed up with the guy and he puts the site together... it's really simple for the L/O.

It's K & S Webdeisgn

this is from the K & S site

APAPOOL.COM is an example of what we can do for your league or organization. Our "Canned" League Websites are a 5 year project; one that launched K & S! We now have 63 league operators up and running and their members love it!

If your organization or league has similar needs; that is, a need for a uniform, organized and easily updatable website - we can offer a quick turn around and a relatively inexpensive pricing. Our expertise can help you give your organization the professional look your customers expect! Our techniques are proven to draw visitors to your pages! Give us a call today!

You should tell your L/O about it, spread the word around your league and give a little gentle pressure on the L/O to provide you guys with access to these features... afterall you are paying for them.

~D4\/\/G~

stevea

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Some website designer has made a template for all APA leagues with all these stats options and a dynamic database, forums, etc....... Our L/O isnt a website type either... they just signed up with the guy and he puts the site together... it's really simple for the L/O.

It's K & S Webdeisgn

this is from the K & S site

You should tell your L/O about it, spread the word around your league and give a little gentle pressure on the L/O to provide you guys with access to these features... afterall you are paying for them.

~D4\/\/G~

Thanks, I just sent him over an email

jcommie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Detailed match statistics would be fantistic, but I do not see the APA revealing anything more than just the win/loss numbers.

If the APA were to reveal detailed statistics (including innings, safeties, etc,) they would open themselves up to someone reverse-engineering their equalizer system.

I have been tracking my 9ball league stats in a speadsheet for a few years.

View attachment 91604

Why don't I see a VBA U/I? That would make data input much easier, have the U/I on sheet 1 and the raw data on sheet 2.

Beware_of_Dawg

Silver Member
yeah, the local site not only gives you lifetime win/losses & %'s, you get to see via detailed graphs how you performed againts various skill levels over the last 30 matches... like in the last 30 matches if you played 10 SL4's you won 6, lost 4, etc,etc. Also session rankings against players of like skill levels. WHat Performance patches you've earned and when... PLus it has forums, live chat function, private messages, polls, etc,... Pretty nice info.

Brozif

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ouch. Time to find a new hobby? LOL. j/k

It's all predicated on innings not wins/losses.

I'll admit, I haven't won much, in fact only 28 wins out of 47. But why you gotta hurt? I'm sensitive!! You cut me deep!! LOL

Oh well, at least it's updated in my leagues website. I don't even play it any more, so I guess I don't really care!! I need to work on my feelings! They're all over the place. Must be PMS!! Do guys get that?

Brozif

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yeah, the local site not only gives you lifetime win/losses & %'s, you get to see via detailed graphs how you performed againts various skill levels over the last 30 matches... like in the last 30 matches if you played 10 SL4's you won 6, lost 4, etc,etc. Also session rankings against players of like skill levels. WHat Performance patches you've earned and when... PLus it has forums, live chat function, private messages, polls, etc,... Pretty nice info.

Where are you located at? Your league website sounds a lot like ours. I've seen other ones, and they're not even close.

homepc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Any chance I could see screen shots of this? My league doesn't do anything like this. I have to keep all my stats myself.

Beware_of_Dawg

Silver Member
Where are you located at? Your league website sounds a lot like ours. I've seen other ones, and they're not even close.

I waws only kidding about the hobby thing. lol. I'm in Tampa, I think the guy that made the APA "canned" site said he has over 60 L/O's so I woulnt be suprised if they are exactly the same.

Any chance I could see screen shots of this? My league doesn't do anything like this. I have to keep all my stats myself.

Yeah, sure. Here's the site http://apatampa.com/

let me grab some screen shots of the stuff you cant see. It will be a little emabarring for me as I have played very well of late... but who cares.

give me a minute