YOUR greatest shot ever.....

OneHandedBreak

No handed breaks too
Playing eight ball I was on the eight while my opponent had most of his balls still on the table. I kicked three rails, hit the eight and knocked it in between several of my opponent's balls right into the pocket at high speed. I looked around and said "Any questions?" The best part was that the pretty charming waitress whom I have a crush on was watching and thinks I'm the greatest pool player on the planet.
Gotta love it when it impresses the ladies!

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OK that was cool. Hard to tell from the low res video but it looks like a 9-10 combo in 10 ball? But then you rack for 9 ball... :unsure:

It was 9B, that was a 1-9 kick/combo. It was a weird tourney where I played my table and the guy in Canada played his table. If you notice his shot before mine he tried laying up by the 1B knowing I couldn't see my 1B hoping he would get BIH or at least another shot at the table. I noticed others doing that in the previous 4 matches (which our side all lost) and I said nope - no shenanigans for me - I'm just going for it, I'm the only one out of the 5 that won their match.