Your Vote Really Counts! Spearheads or Dots? Leather Choice?

What Should I DO?

  • Keep it the Same

    Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Ivory Spearheads

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Ivory Dots

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • White Leather

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Black/White Ring Tail

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Black Leather

    Votes: 5 20.0%

  • Total voters
    25

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
I am sending my cue to Jerry finally, its around 15 years old and could use a refinish due to a mark on one of the rings I have pictured. Otherwise the cues finish is excellent really even for being that old and getting played with a ton. I would like opinions on if I should go with ivory dots or spearheads outlined with ebony at the end of each point or just leave it be. I also will be getting a white leather wrap put on which should look awesome on the cue but you can vote on that too, stay black, go white, or black/white ring tail. Sending it out next week and am super excited to change it up a bit and give it a fresh look. :thumbup:

059.jpg

060.jpg

061.jpg

062.jpg

063.jpg
 
my 2 cents

Keep the same. IF you really have your heart set and wanna add inlays- add it to the ivory windows in the butt. Maybe a differnt leather wrap BUT keep it black.

Good luck
 
You need the three ebony dots with an ivory center (clover style) like Gina and Stroud use over the points.

JV
 
Hi Lenny,

It's a nice looking cue as is. I've never really liked spear or dots at the end of the points, and definitely not white leather. Have you tried a stack wrap yet? A shiny solid black stack would look great on the cue and it's a very nice feel.

Chris

Ps. Joe's clover idea merits consideration - that will give some sophistication to the design if you're looking for "fancier".
 
Last edited:
I love the Ginas and the clover style would be a very classy touch, will speak to Jerry about it. I really have been set on a white leather wrap for some reason, might be too much though. Going to think it over quite a bit and appreciate the feedback. :)
 
I'd leave the points as is, but if you really want something on the ends i'd also say go with gina/stroud clover. I'd defiantly keep the wrap black, i like the look of white leather wraps but i imagine that looking after them would be a PITA.
 
Back
Top