Youtube runout drill

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member
Here is a video of me doing a Ram Shot Break for the Runout.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kkjopqJhZE

I will post some videos.
I have a drill where I set up the balls from a match on yt where the pro runs out...then I run it out faster than them...then I try to do the same left handed. Anybody else try this drill? fyi its very hard to run out faster than Shaw with your left hand if you are right handed...it's hard enough with your right hand. Luc Salvas also a challenge.

Last edited:

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
You take time to find and quote...but no text aboit what your point is.

But i guess since you ar also brags and poolcum...you dont have to explain to yourself.

they seem to post at the same times, also when ones not very active, the other is also quite

also
pool-WHAT ?????

LMAO!

Last edited:

zpele

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hmmm I wonder why he was banned- probably using 2 different usernames from the same IP.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
probably multiple

what we saw here was the evolution of a troll, hes getting better

before he would be banned in hrs, this time a week almost i think

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member
Hmmm I wonder why he was banned- probably using 2 different usernames from the same IP.
Who was banned? Not mchnhed!
Please have the Moderator verify that Brags and mchnhed are Not the same person or IP address.
I have never had any other user name than mchnhed.

We have been down this street before.
The only relief we can have comes from our own efforts.
Gonna be quiet around here... For a while anyways.
TMI - I had to go take a dump.
GOOD work everyone
he gone
Ain't playing on my table. :cool:
That's YOU Brags, doing the Ram Shot for the Run Out Video you are going to post.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kkjopqJhZE
they seem to post at the same times, also when ones not very active, the other is also quite
also, pool-WHAT ????
LMAO!
Pool Chump, Poo Chump, Pool Fool, Poo Head, Poolcum.
You take time to find and quote...but no text aboit what your point is.
But i guess since you ar also brags and poolcum...you dont have to explain to yourself.
This was a link to Brags Run Out video. Not a Commentary.
And please quit insinuating that I (mchnhed) have two or more user names.
If you keep slandering me in a Public Forum, I will have to inform the Moderator.

Last edited:

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Please have the Moderator verify that Brags and mchnhed are Not the same person or IP address.

TMI - I had to go take a dump.

That's YOU Brags, doing the Ram Shot for the Run Out Video you are going to post!

Pool Chump, Poo Chump, Pool Fool, Poo Head, Poolcum.

This was a link to Brags Run Out video. Not a Commentary.

If you're going to explain things to us, the least you could do is quote more people.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

COLOR][/B]

You know what ip comparison will show. You are masking it and have problbly learned from past mistakes.

Funny thing is, you attempt to modify yourselves each incarnation, but they still get banned.

This shows 2 things: you are a loser, personality-wise, and azb is where you want to be.