Zinzola Brazilian Rosewood on Curly Maple

Tony Zinzola

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I put this cue up for sale several months ago, but it had a clear window in the middle of the butt. I had several people tell me they would buy the cue, but they're not into the window. I finally got around to rebuilding the butt.

Four Brazilian Rosewood Points on a Curly Maple Forearm. Veneers are Silver, Purple, Orange and Brown. Mother of Pearl Notched Diamond in the Points. Brazilian Rosewood Butt Sleeve with 4 Mother of Pearl Notched Diamonds and 12 Mother of Pearl Dots. Silver Barbell Ringwork with Mother of Pearl Dots. Joint has also been changed to Ivory. Elforyn Butt Cap.

Cue includes choice of linen or basic leather wrap. Two shafts with LBM Ferrules and Triangle Tips.

Going into the Spray booth for hopefully the final coat right now.

Asking $1,950

08-04-11-001.jpg

08-04-11-002.jpg

08-04-11-003.jpg

08-04-11-004.jpg

skierlawyer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
That is beautiful, I love the traditional design combined with your signature rings. Its the perfect new school interpretation of the old school. Great work!

JillHawkCueCases

Jill Hawk Cases
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
?

So, I wonder, will that old butt end with the acrylic window become another world famous zinzola bottle opener? Or do you have other plans for it? This cue looks very classy.

Tony Zinzola

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
So, I wonder, will that old butt end with the acrylic window become another world famous zinzola bottle opener? Or do you have other plans for it? This cue looks very classy.

It's long gone. I have another couple of forearms that may end up bottle openers.

Tony Zinzola

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Cue will get a Brown Lizard wrap tomorrow and some fresh pics unless somebody steps up before i get to it. If I do make it to Snookers in RI tomorrow night, I will have the cue with me.